{ Meeting The Idols }

Your POV

They dragged me behind the stage, and thats when I saw the two squids and the manta ray. The manta ray looked funny, it was just waving wing flaps, one of the squids was an Octoling, I couldn't tell if they were male or female, or even something else. They had a dark blue tentacle hair, their eyes and mask were different shapes from the other Octolings, but they still looked pretty cool.

The other squid was definitely an Inkling, her hair was yellow and tied on the side, fading to a purple. Agent 1 and 2 walked up to the group, waving and sounding cheerful. The one with yellow hair noticed me, trotted up to me and waved, looking excited.

I noticed something on her hair, it looked like an accessory but also looked like fried food. Because of that, I called her Frye. Hopefully that's her name. She reached out and shakes my hand, talking fast in the Squid language, she looked really excited to see me.

Agent 3 tapped on her shoulder, saying something to Frye. Agent 3 glanced back at me, shooting a glare. Why was agent 3 so mean?

Frye looked worried after agent 3 spoke, bowing down and saying a word, assuming that was supposed to be an apology. She turned back to me, still holding my hand, she gave my hand a small pat, it felt reassuring. Frye looked like she was actually happy to see me, not giving me any concerned or mean looks.

She let go of my hand and walked back to the other two she was originally with, I quickly followed to catch up with the other agents and the other group. While walking up to them, the Octoling and Manta Ray noticed me and waved, Frye started talking to me, motioning towards the blue Octoling, sounding like she was introducing them. The one thing I could only make out was the name.

Shiver.

Frye motioned towards the Manta Ray, I could also make out the name, that was the only thing I could understand.

Big Man.

Odd.. name. But, I guess it could have been worse. I should start to learn the Squid language, it would make things a lot easier. But, it sounds impossible because no one seems to understand English. The only words I can say is "Woomy" and "Veemo", and I don't even know what they mean.

Before I even knew it, one of the agents grabbed my wrist, pulling me with the other agents. I looked back to the group I has just met, waving bye. They waved bye, Frye looked the happiest when waving. Hopefully I'll be able to meet them again..