{ Suggestions }

Agent 3  POV

Me and agent 8 watched the sanitized Octolings interact with the thing, nothing was really happening between the two. The Octolings just kept making their weird noises, and the mutant remained frozen in place.

A8: "Should we tell agent 1 and 2 to come back?"

A3: "Yeah. Nothing is happening between them, which is.. good."

Agent 8 pulled out her phone, calling Marie and Callie. I continued to watch the cell camera, there was no hostile interaction between the mutant and Octolings, which is what I wanted to see. We could possibly use this thing for missions.. the Octolings seem to have no intentions to hurt it.

I was lost in my thoughts for a bit, but I was quickly pulled back to reality when Callie and Marie entered the camera room, me and agent 8 welcomed them back and we all headed downstairs back to the cell to retrieve the mutant.

A1: "Did anything bad happen with the creature and the Sanitized Octolings?"

A8: "Surprisingly, no. They just stayed in place, staring at each other. Nothing really happened, which is what we want!"

A2: "Does this mean it's okay with sanitized Octolings?"

A3: "Yup. But now, we need to know if it's good working with Inklings and Octolings as a team."

A1: "3! You're not suggesting it to go into the Turf Wars or Anarchy Battles, are you?"

A3: "..No. With the reaction it had to the ink, it would instantly be kicked off with their entire team."

A2: "Then what are you trying to say?"

They all looked at me with puzzled faces as agent 8 opens the cell for the thing, grabbing it's wrist again to pull it out, then quickly closing the cell before the Octolings inside can escape.

A3: "Mr. Grizz needs more workers, doesn't he?"