[ Agent Talk ]

Agent 8 POV

Agent 3 has been more harsh to the thing, after we all had agreed to not be mean towards it. I grabbed agent 3's hand and pulled her away from agent 1 and 2, starting to get a little aggravated.

A8: "3, what did we all say about being mean to it?"

A3: "I can't help it! It's just so- ... not smart."

A8: "If you spoke a different Squid language and other squids around you couldn't understand and you couldn't understand them, wouldn't you be a little slow too?"

A3: "I am not in that situation, am I?"

A8: "That's... that's not the point, 3. Can you at least try to not be so mean to it?"

A3: "..."

Agent 3 looked down, frowning a little. I started to feel bad and started to feel like I got a little rude.

A8: "Look, 3, I don't want to come off as rude, and I didn't mean to give you a lecture.

A3: "I can't trust it, something tells me if we let our guard down, soon enough it'll take our trust to advantage and hurt us."

A8: "Come on, 3! We're agents, we would never do such a thing. We stick together, as a team!"

I tried to make the conversation less moody, speaking in a playful tone and nudging agent 3 in a friendly manner to cheer her up. She looked back at me and smiled, seeing her smile made me feel better, I hope I didn't hurt her feelings.

A8: "I won't let my guard down, agent 1 and 2 won't let their guards down either. I promise, 3, none of us will get hurt."

A3: "Promise?"

A8: "I promise!"

We both smiled at each other, feeling better immediately. Agent 3 doesn't like to show much emotion, so whenever she smiles, consider yourself a close friend and special.

We have been working together forever, I will keep my promise, breaking another agent's trust is cruel, it just proves you are not trust worthy. It's a rule to follow, never break another agent's trust, never let your guard down, and protect each other.