{ First look of the city }

Your POV

Agent 1 and 2 tapped on my scrubs and pointed back at the book cubby with other uniforms, I started to take off the uniform and put it back, I was a little sweaty because it put so much weight and made me get hotter faster while fighting the Salmon. Thankfully, all of that is over.

Agent 8 grabbed my wrist, and we all started to walk out of the somewhat-underground building. I could hear faint music outside, a little confused on what was happening out there. I walked up the stairs behind the group of agents, feeling a bit uneasy. What are they going to do with me now?

I quickly noticed that they weren't rushing towards the alleyways, they started to walk out in the open. I was a little nervous, what if the other squids didn't treat me well? But then again, those three Inklings back at the building were trying to help me, so maybe other squids are like that. Or they're stern and cold like agent 3.

I stopped walking with them, they turned back and agent 3 glared at me, agent 8 walked towards me and gave me a reassuring smile, saying something in their language.

"Veemo!"

I dont know what that meant, but she looked genuinely happy when saying it. They grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards the group, I had to slightly slouch so my arm didn't get pulled too hard, since I was taller than the squids. Agent 8 looked excited and pulled me closer to the open, then pulled me out of the dark shade that was keeping me hidden.

Bright lights instantly flashed in my eyes, almost blinding me. I covered my eyes with a hand, adjusting to the brightness for a moment, then letting my hand fall away from my eyes.

Everything looks so alive, colorful, and happy

Everything looks so alive, colorful, and happy. They were squids around the area, along with... Jellyfish? But anyways, it looked absolutely amazing, I wanted to run off and just enjoy the area, I felt like a child seeing the world for the first time, it was pure and amazing. It was night, but everything was still so alive and beautiful.

It was crowded, the group of agents started to split up, only agent 1 stuck with me. A faint noise started to echo through the city, it sounded like singing but in their squid language. I will admit, the music coming from the speakers around the city was very nice. I started to walk toward where the music was the loudest, agent 1 following me closely so I wouldn't get lost.