[ Strange Squid ]

The squid made a hand motion, telling you to follow them. At least you can understand one thing from it. It started to walk, occasionally looking back at you to make sure that you were still following them. The squid stopped in their tracks, starting to shoot ink on the ground, turning into a more squid-form and went into the ink, swimming through it and moving much faster.

"What the- hey, wait up! I don't have the ability to do that!"

The squid emerged from the ink, shaking it off and returning back to normal, looking back at you. It looked back at you, waiting. You didn't know what it wanted, so you just stood there, clueless.

"#### ##! ## #### #### ### ###!"

The squid yelled at you in it's language, making you jump and start moving again. You started to follow them and walk behind, noticing the tank that was on their back, it was filled with ink. You tapped the squid's shoulder, it glared at you but didn't stop walking.

"####?"

You just assumed it said "what?" and started to talk. Hoping it would understand, making hand movements to see if it would help the creature understand what you were saying.

"Where are you taking me?"

The squid seemed to actually understand, but only because of the dramatic hand movements you were making. It said one thing, one thing that you could actually make out what they were saying.

"Splatsville."

You wondered what this "Splatsville" was, but quickly brushed it off. The area you were in was mainly surrounded by water, with a few weapons laying around. One caught your eye from the others, a large paint brush, you walked towards it and picked it up, getting into a fighting stance and being childish.

The squid punched your waist with the back of their gun, yelling at you. You put the brush down, getting upset, but it was better following the.. orders(?) that this creature was giving instead of getting shot with burning ink.

A strange noise starts to come from the murky water that was surrounding the area, you couldn't describe it, but the squid immediately stopped walking, looking around. This scared you a little, could there be more strange creatures out here?