SIX

ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ

D A V I N A

I look at myself in the mirror of the shared bathroom. Each hallway has a large bathroom they have to share with all the girls on the floor and It's got to be a worse thing. I showered this morning listening to two girls' conversation about how they haven't had sex in two weeks and are 'losing their minds'. They had no shame and honestly, good for them, but I didn't want to be listening to it at seven in the morning.

Now I am dressed in my new uniform. It's a basic uniform—a black skirt, a white button-up, a black tie and a black blazer with the Hogwarts logo on it. My silver cross necklace peeks through the top of my shirt. I left it loose and rolled my skirt a few inches and I wore my black lace-up boots and a pair of white socks.

In all fairness, I don't look terrible—like a rogue boarding school girl who likes to spend her daddy's money on drugs, red wine and nice slutty dresses.

My hair is still slightly damp because I think it would take three hours to dry my hair with the shitty dryers that are provided to us. So my hair falls into loose, damp curls down my back. Finally, I applied some mascara and called it a day.

I've never worn much make-up, I guess I've never found myself to be ugly. I like my long black hair and my bright blue eyes and the long dark lashes I was blessed with. I love my freckles and the way my nose dips into a cute little button, I find it makes me look innocent and not like the bad girl that apparently I am. My lips are pouty and my cheeks bones sit high.

My body however is not something I have liked, I won't go into detail but I wish I had more curves or bigger boobs or simply was so skeletal-like. It makes the cruel words those cheerleaders called me real. I see their words all over my body.

"Are you ready?" I looked behind my shoulder through the reflection of the mirror and saw Pansy leaning against a wall.

"Yeah," I told her as I turned and faced her.

She grinned, "You made the uniform look hot."

I walked toward her, one leg in front of the other, I smiled, "We are wearing the exact same thing."

Her gaze darkened slightly, mischievous and beautiful, "must just be you then."

I raised a brow—are you flirting with me, Pansy?

Before I could say anything she turned away from me and began walking down the corridor, I followed by her side, "We have English first and we definitely don't want to be late to Snape's lesson."

┈ ♱ ┈

Sitting in a classroom again feels strange. It feels like I'm not supposed to be here and what makes it so much stranger is that there are students of all ages. From around fourteen to twenty years old. I leaned back in my chair, arms folded as I took in the large classroom. Pansy is sitting beside me on the two-seat desk, in the back corner.

There are four lines of desks, all two seats and in each line are about seven desks. And again, all the dark furniture is decorated like it's a Victorian classroom. It even has a fucking chalkboard.

I wasn't introduced to the class when I walked in and I was glad for it. Everyone glanced at me and I'm sure they had plenty to say but I'm used to people talking behind my back. Let them talk, let them keep my name in their mouth. We'll only have a problem if they're brave enough to say it to my face.