TWENTY FIVE (!!!)

ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ

D A V I N A

Draco's hands grabbed my waist and pulled my body against his as a feral sound escaped his lips. He was rough, and I wasn't surprised. His kiss was warm despite the cold thing that beat inside his chest. I had never been kissed with such devotion and so much danger at the same time. A dangerous mix but one I knew I would forever crave.

His hand gripped my neck and I almost lost my mind with the way his fingers curled around my throat. Holding me like I was nothing but everything that he desired. Like I was his.

My hand swerved up to his neck and ran up to his blonde mess of hair and just then, when I gripped his hair, his hand tightened around my throat. But his thumb gently rubbed my skin, just over my jugular.

His other hand was on my waist, under my black cardigan, holding me tight. His grip was always so rough and vicious but not in a way that was scary, no, his hold on me was possessive. Like he wanted me all to himself. I liked that. So brutally gentle. It felt so good. He felt so good.

Draco was strong, I could feel it in his kiss—In his touch. He stepped closer to me, his leg pressed between mine and I couldn't help the small, breathy moan that fell out my lips. My back pressed further into the wall, the kiss intensifying causing my back to arch into him. Desperate for him.

He became more feral. More eager as our bodies became closer and our lips kissed fiercer. I gripped the top of his shirt where his buttons were loose and I gripped hard, wanting to rip apart his shirt and feel his bare chest. I wanted to kiss all his chiselled lines and muscles. I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat and feel his rough, eager hands all over me.

I was trapped between his body and the wall and it made butterflies flutter wildly inside of me. His lips were Saintly soft and sweet even—so strange because I was imagining such filthy words coming from them. Kissing him felt like a Sin.

Kissing him was dangerous. Not only was he dangerous but his reputation in this school was detrimental but I couldn't get enough. It felt almost impossible that he was kissing me and touching me like I was something out of this world, something so desirable.

Draco was making me forget about everything. All my mind could think about was what our naked bodies would feel like together and all the sounds he could make come from me. He was dangerous. I like that. I liked it because as evil as the people in this school made him out to be, he was making me and only me feel so fucking good.

He definitely knew how to distract me. In fact, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Then I heard voices. Chattering students neared us and I was sucked out of the kiss and back into reality. What was I doing? Was I really about to let Draco fucking Malfoy take me against this wall?

Another time. I told myself. Another time when we are alone. The silent promise was the only thing that made me break the kiss and turn my head since my body and head were fully pressed against the wall. His face was so close to my cheek.

The students rounded the corner and their steps staggered slightly and their eyes widened a little but they kept moving.

I liked that an agitated growl came from somewhere deep in Draco's chest. His hand rested against the wall beside my head and his eyes were narrowed on mine as I turned back to face him.

Suddenly, I felt nervous. I was just kissing that handsomely devilish face of his. I wanted more. But not now. He looked madly pissed off, his eyes on mine and darting back down to my lips.

"Another time," my teeth bit my lower lip and then I felt my lip pull up into a smirk. I waited two seconds for his response but it never came. I took that as my cue to leave and I walked away with desperation for more. I didn't turn back because I feared what I would have done. Something foolish.

I kept walking, further and further, wondering how a kiss, just a kiss, could feel so wild and feel so good. In those few minutes, it felt like we had done so much. But we had only kissed. Usually, men kissed me just to get to sex, It was always so sloppy, careless and quick.

It had never felt like that. Like Draco's possessive, vicious, eager kiss. He felt sinfully lovely.

I could still taste Draco on my lips. Feel him in places he hadn't even touched. . . how was that even possible?

I felt dizzy with lust. I never felt this way after those football players would kiss me in hopes of sex and when I denied them they'd call me a whore or frigid. Afraid even, but I just wasn't in-need of anything. But if those kisses had felt like that. . . then I would have given them anything they wanted.

Which was a dangerous thought to have because if Draco kissed me like that again, I would give him anything that he wanted to.

Anything.

___________________________________

Copyright © Kirsten Enn

Insta & TikTok @ Kirsten.Enn