TWENTY SIX (!!!)

ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ

D R A C O

I should not have let her kiss me because now I am. . . obsessed and there is nothing that can be done. Nothing that can save her now. I am a stupid, breathless mess because I can still taste her on my lips. I want more. That kiss wasn't enough.

I tried not to let this girl get under my skin but she did. There was nothing that could be done when I saw her in the corridor, with her back leaning against the wall and head tilted back. Her eyes closed, so unaware and vulnerable. I could have done it then, I thought but I am under strict orders.

I must play with my mouse before I kill it.

But whenever she is about, I freeze up and feel dizzy with lust. I thought that maybe it was a silly crush and it would go away. But there I was, following her out of the Great Hall like an obsessed puppy who was let off his leash.

The past week I have heard pathetic nobodies calling her a slut and I have been so tempted to. . . well, handle them in my own ways. But I had a plan, we had to stick to it.

It wasn't a crush, I was obsessed. But. It. Would go away. It had too.

Or maybe it is not. Maybe it is more and I am treading down a dangerous path. I should pray these obsessive feelings away because I can't have feelings for someone I fantasize about killing. That was wrong. Or maybe it wasn't. Maybe this was just part of the game. Either way, I wanted her, and this was bad.

I couldn't help myself when I stepped closer to her and I smelt her sweet rose scent. She didn't smell like the perfect pink and white roses, no, Davina smelled like the red roses. More specifically, dead roses. Like the one she played with when I first saw her. She smelled divine. Sweet but bold. It was violently dangerous but fucking addicting.

I breathed her in. I admired her. She was so sexy but up close she was heavenly. So dangerously gorgeous. Even with that darkness that always glistened in her sparkly green eyes. I wanted to hold her tight. Feel her skin pressed against mine. And when I had done so, she felt so lovely against me. Her skin. Her lips. Everything about her only tore me deeper.

Davina was angelic. I was bad for her but by the way she moaned, gripped my hair and tugged on my shirt, I'd say she was obsessed too. Just as eager as I.

I could feel her pulse against my palm when I held her neck. Her life—a fragile, delicate thing and I held it in my hand.

I wanted to fucking tear her apart.

Fuck all of what I had said about wanting to save her. No, now I really wanted to feel her pretty warm blood on my hands. I wanted to bury her inside of me and myself in her. I wanted to hear her scream. Screaming for me. Only me.

The thought had made my kiss more violent. I didn't mean to be so rough. . . so keen with her but that sweet little noise told me she didn't at all mind my malicious desperation. In fact, she enjoyed it. I could tell by her quickened pulse against my palm.

But then it all stopped.

I heard them—those despicable animals called students grow closer. But when they came around the corner and saw us. Davina pulled away. Her head swiveled to the side, looking at them. Her lust for me was still fresh in her eyes.

I clenched my jaw, resting my hand beside her head. I had wanted to do so much more.

I didn't even look at whoever had interrupted us and I wanted to kill them for it. Oh, I would make it so vulgar and bloody.

Davina said something to me. I didn't hear her but I saw the little smirk on her lip. I was so trapped inside my head, conspiring dark thoughts. But then she was walking away.

I was an idiot for wanting to follow after her.

___________________________________

Copyright © Kirsten Enn

Insta & TikTok @ Kirsten.Enn