This is my Story

Hi, my name is Justice Ackles, and this is my story.

Some of you may have some thoughts going through your mind right about now saying... Ackles... Did she just say Ackles... As in... JENSEN ACKLES??

To that I answer, yes! I am Justice Jay Ackles. My parents are Jensen and Daneel Ackles. Greatest parents a girl could have, but when you have to pretend you don't know them, it's the hardest thing to have to go through.

I grew up in Texas with my mom and dad (whenever they'd actually let him come home) and we lived a good life. It all started happening around the 15th season of Supernatural. Our personal lives started to be in Jeopardy. My mom and I were being bombarded and stalked by fans of the show and although I was only six, I knew what was going on and was afraid. I just wanted to live a normal life.

My mom and I moved to San Antonio about a month ago, with my Uncle Jared's wife and kids. He's not really my uncle, but he's known my Daddy since before I was born.

Their son, Thomas, has been my best friend since I can remember. We laugh together when we read Twitter posts and Instagram accounts saying of our star crossed love for each other. Thomas is a sophomore in high school and I'm a Freshman, and now we go to the same school. But once we moved to San Antonio that's when everything changed.

I walked down stairs one morning to find my mom and my Aunt Gen talking on the sofa. I hurried and hid behind the wall to listen without them knowing I was there.

"Daneel, it's the smartest plan. I talked with the administration when I did it with Thomas and Shep, and they agreed whole heartedly. The boys got excited in the 3rd grade when they got to pick their names and everything." Gen said to my Mom.

"What do you do about Parent teacher conferences and such?" My mom asked.

"We send my parents to meet the teachers and the they think the boys live with them. I'm just as involved in the boys life because my mom keeps me informed, but it's a great way for the boys to live a normal life. I'm telling you Daneel, you really should consider it for JJ."

At that moment I flew out from behind the wall.

"You want me to pretend I'm not an Ackles?"

My mom could see the disappointment in my eyes.

"No sweetheart. I don't want you to ever pretend to be something your not. But Thomas and Shep for the past seven years have changed their names and live normal lives. They get invited to parties, play on sports teams, and live the normal teenage life. Except for the fact that their parents are multi millionaires." She laughed a little looking at Gen. "JJ, is this something you'd consider?"

I couldn't think. My head was running a million miles an hour. I guess it'd be a fresh start. I could make friends who love my Dad as much as I do, and not have to let them know who I am. I could live a normal teenage life and enjoy high school.

"Can I keep my name?"

"Of course sweety. But we will change your last name. It's going to get some getting used to, and when you come home you can be my little JJ Ackles again. Sound like a plan?"

"Ok, I'm in."