All I Want For Christmas... Is You

{A week later... JJ's POV}

I woke up Friday morning (Dec. 17th) and it was finally Christmas break! Jake and I were leaving today for his father's wedding in New York today. I was so glad to finally be done with school. I had survived my first semester without being caught and had my reputation ruined. The JJ Jensen still existed and I thought of that as an accomplishment, even though I may have told a few my little secret.

By ten Jake was at my house to pick me up. We weren't taking my Dad's private jet because he needed it to be able to get home for Christmas, so we actually had to fly through the air lines. Jake was bummed because he absolutely loved the massage chair on my dad's jet, but he'll get over it. 

I fell asleep on Jake's shoulder as we flew off and the flight felt so short. 

When we arrived at the air port by 5pm, and Ariel and Parker were there to pick us up. We were sharing the same hotel, and are going to take a taxi together.

"Hey darling! How's it going?" she said wrapping her arms.

"OMG! Ariel!!!" I said really excited practically jumping on her. "You hardly even have a baby bump?"

She laughed, "I know, I feel like I've blown up though. I'm always hungry but sick at the same time."

"I'm sorry, that's got to be miserable. I am not looking forward to morning sickness when I have kids."

"Don't worry darlin' it's not as bad as it seems. Some people have it awful, and it's not too bad for me, and I only have a week left in the first trimester and then I should hopefully be done with this morning sickness. Hopefully..."

We all walked through the air port and got our luggage. Ariel and Parker landed just an hour before us and had called for a taxi for us. 

Our hotel was only fifteen minutes from the air port and we dropped all of our stuff off at the room. The four of us were meeting Jake's dad and fiancé for dinner. Another taxi pulled up outside the hotel for us, and we were off to one of the restaurant. I guess it was Jake's fathers favorite in New York. 

I wore navy pencil dress with my white pumps. Jake had on some nice slacks and a navy blue dress shirt. I hated it when we matched, but he absolutely loved it. So I let him win and I didn't make him change. 

Ariel wore a purple pencil dress as well that really showed off her baby bump. It really was adorable and Parker had on some nice dress slacks and a black dress shirt.

We all were looking pretty good, and I felt absolutely beautiful, but my heart sunk deep into my chest when we pulled up to the restaurant. Just before Jake got out of the car I grabbed his hand and pulled him back in. 

"Jake, what if he doesn't like me?"

Jake looked at me and gave me an 'are you serious?' look. He grabbed my hand and said, "Come on beautiful, he will absolutely love you. He will see how much I love you and will just fall in love with you instantly. He only has me and will look to you like his own daughter, trust me. It's kind of how your dad looks at me like a son now, he will love you. I promise."

I stepped out of the taxi and he pulled me into him. "Promise me you won't be nervous Jay." He said as he hugged me in his embrace. 

"I promise." I said tucking my head into his shoulder. "You promise me, if something goes wrong, you won't tell your dad about my family yet. I just want him to learn about me first."

"I promise Jay. Do you want to tell him your name at school or your actual name?"

"I'll go with my own name, because I don't want to start off this relationship with a lie, but I would like to keep my parents out of the picture."