Saturday Night

Alright Guys! This is the last chapter I can update until Saturday, because I will be camping all week! Please don't unfollow or stop reading. If I could, I would stay and update for all of yall. Anyway. Hope you enjoy this chapter! ;) (PS. There's a part in this chapter that I was inspired from by the longest ride ... SUCH AN AMAZING MOVIE, Anyway, Hope you like it!)

After we left the convention the guys took us to get some cheeseburgers and fries to take back to the house.

"I don't know about you Tom," Jake started to say, "But I can't think of anything more attractive then a girl chowing down on a cheeseburger." He smiled and wrapped his arm around me.

I just punched him in the arm and said, "I think I'm going to get a salad."

That only lasted about five seconds when Tom piped in, "Whatever Jay, remember that time in Vancouver where you and I had a hamburger eating contest. I'm pretty sure you ate like nine hamburgers."

"Tom! Some stories are best just untold."

We all laughed as Tom began telling more stories.

"Or there's the time where she had a hamburger with four patties on it on the Fourth of July."

"Okay, we're done telling my Fat Amy stories."

We decided it'd be cheapest just to go get some dollar menu hamburgers from McDonalds. The guys said we shouldn't eat too much because they were planning another evening out.

We ordered our food and decided to wait to eat it back at the house. Tom pulled into the garage and we all filed inside.

"What do you guys want to do?"

"Well," Tom said, "We still have about three hours until our plans for tonight."

"Oohh! Let's play a game?" Hallie said really excited.

"What about we play Charades." Tom said pitching in his ideas.

"Well, I thought it would be fun to just talk. I haven't actually talked to Jake about my Dad, for a while there he thought my Dad was a lawyer..."

Jake laughed and said, "I still haven't forgiven you completely for lying."

I suddenly got really nervous, "Really? I'm sorry, Aunt Gen didn't give me a choice..."

"Sure, always blame my mom!" Tom added.

"No that's not what I meant. I mean we were kind of secretly under cover. We still are actually. You two are the only two that know."

Hallie looked up and said, "Wait, we can't tell anyone?"

"No, we want to keep the normal lives that we have." Tom said.

We all walked into the living room and Jake grabbed each of us some sodas. I sat next to Jake as he wrapped his arm around me holding my hand as I snuggled up close to him. Tom sat across from us on the couch and Hallie plopped herself on his lap.

"So, am I to assume you guys are dating now?" Jake said to Tom and Hallie.

Hallie laughed and said, "I don't know, ask Tom."

Tom piped in, "Nah."

Hallie looked at him in shock. She sat a little uneasy and shuffled sliding off of him. He laughed and said, "I'm kidding, I'd love to date this beautiful girl."

She hit him in the chest. "Tom! That's not funny!" She laughed and he pulled her back into his arms.

Jake decided to start off the conversation. "So are you guys really cousins, JJ and Tom?"