Thanksgiving and Grandpa Jim

Okay guys... I told you the entire cast would be in this one... Brace yourselves though...

It's been a few weeks since Madi was here, and tomorrow is Thanksgiving. We invited Jake to celebrate with us this year since his Aunt Emma is getting married and is spending Thanksgiving with her fiance's family. Jake was invited to go, but he says we're his family now and he couldn't pass up Thanksgiving with us. 

My moms brother, Gino, decided to come stay with us for Thanksgiving. His daughter Vallory and her husband Tanner came down too with their one month year old daughter Grace. 

Tomorrow the festivities will begin, but today we all decided to relax and just spend some time together. Jared and Gen ran to the store to get the food we would need tomorrow. Vallory and Tanner went with them as well as my parents. So Jake and I stayed at home with Hallie and Tom, who were upstairs watching a movie. Jake and I sat in the living room with Grace. I loved holding her and Jake sat next to me watching me play "mommy". That adorable girl made me want to just graduate and have a little girl of my own. I decided to mess with Jake for a second too. 

"I've got to run to the ladies room." I said handing her to him. He looked at me shocked and seemed a little worried. 

"I can't take care of her." He said sounding scared. 

"You'll be fine. It'll only take me three minutes." I said giggling. 

He cradled her in his arms and just started looking at her. I ran to the bathroom and when I came back I peeked behind the corner of the living room and was so in love with what I saw. 

Jake was cuddling her over his shoulder and walking around the room singing to her. His back was to me and I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He stopped singing once I had my arms around him. 

"Do you want her back?" He said to me. 

"No you're doing great." I said with my arms around him. He started singing again. He sang a bunch of nursery rhymes and then he started humming a familiar tune. After a few seconds I started to tear up when I realized it was our song. 

He turned around and handed her to me. I cradled her in my arms and he wrapped his arms around me and Grace. He continued to sing our song and we just sat there dancing. I could hear that Tom and Hallie were coming downstairs, but once they saw us they quieted down. 

It didn't even bother Jake, he kept singing while walking back and forth with Grace and I wrapped up in his arms. I looked up at him when he finished and said, "You know, in a few years this could be us." 

He looked at Grace and said, "I can't even wait." He grabbed her from me and said, "I'll go put her down for a nap."

I watched as he passed Tom and Hallie and took her upstairs and I just sighed exhaling some air. Hallie walked over to me and grabbed my hands saying, "Well Jay, what are you thinking."

"I'm thinking that I just wish High School was over so I could be with him and start our family and just only have to worry about being together."

Hallie smiled and wrapped her arms around me. "Jay, I can't even wait to see you be a mom."

After about ten minutes Jake came back downstairs and I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. "What's going on Jay?" He said wrapping his arms around me and running his right hand through my hair. 

"You're just perfect and I ask myself everyday how I could possibly deserve someone so completely wonderful."

"If only you knew Jay. I'm the lucky one that gets to call you mine."