Ice Cream and the Guys

We all got into Jake's truck and drove home from the school. I sat next to him holding his hand as he drove, while Hallie and Tom were in the back. We dropped Hallie off and since she lived so close, Tom decided to stay with her for a few hours. 

Jake and I drove home to my house and instead of going inside we decided to go walk around the back yard. I say back yard but it was more like a town it was so huge. There was over a hundred acres behind Uncle Jared's house that was beautifully landscaped. He had a pool, a tennis court, a basketball court that they had built for Tom's twelfth birthday. Throughout the property was a long walking path that was surrounded by beautiful trees, bushes and flowers. 

Jake took my hand and started walking with me. 

"So, was that everything you'd hoped it would be?" He said smiling and admiring the beautiful trees around us.

"Why do you always have to be so amazing?"

He just laughed and picked me up pulling me onto his back. He ran through the grass piggy-backing me.  He was so much fun to be with. I wrapped my arms around him as he ran around. He pulled me around to his front and my legs wrapped around his torso. I rested my hands on his shoulders. He looked at me with a funny look and started giggling. 

"What are you laughing at?" I started to get nervous. "Seriously Jake, what's going on." I started laughing with him. 

Then all of a sudden he took off for the pool. I was fidgeting all over the place, but being the extremely strong football player he was who was twice my size, he held a tight grip of me and flew me over his shoulder. I kicked my legs all over the place. 

"Jake, I swear if you jump in that pool!!!!!!!!!" I said yelling but knowing he'd do it anyway. I kind of wanted him to, to be honest. 

"Sorry beautiful." He was just a few steps from the pool at this point and jumped off the diving board with me still in his arms. 

We both swam to the top of the water and I flipped my hair out of my face. "You did not just do that!"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the more shallow side of the pool. I just smiled and said, "What are you doing?"

He pulled me into his arms and our foreheads rested against each others. He started to say, "Are you going to kill me now?"

I just looked at him and smiled. He grabbed my chin and pulled my lips into his. He leaned against the wall and I sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around him and continued to kiss him. He ran his fingers through my hair like he always did. 

"What are you kids doing?" I jumped when I heard my mom say. 

Jake just looked down and started laughing under his breather. 

"Um, Hi mom..." I started laughing with him too. We both turned to look at her. 

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry kids. Um... well... I made dinner... you want some?"

"We just got back from eating. Sorry mom."

"It's okay, Gen, Shep and I will eat it. Where's Tom?" 

"He stayed with Hallie for a bit, he should be home soon, Mrs. Ackles." Jake said to my mom. 

"Okay... well... I'm sorry for interrupting kids. I will... uh... see you when you get inside." She started laughing and walked inside. 

I just looked at Jake, "Well... that just happened." He started laughing too.

"What do you want to do tonight?" He said rubbing his hand up and down my back.