Party

After lunch I had Choir, Fitness, and Art. During my Art class we were supposed to "free draw" for our first class and bring it back completed the next class. I spent the whole hour texting Tom.

(JJ) WHATS YOUR "NAME" AT THIS SCHOOL.

(T) JASON, DID YOU STICK WITH JJ?

(JJ) YEAH. WHAT ARE WE TELLING PEOPLE, THAT WE'RE COUSINS?

(T) NO, LETS STICK WITH THE TRUTH. KEEP IT EASY... JUST BEST FRIENDS.

(JJ) OK, ARE YOU GOING TO HALLIES PARTY TONIGHT?

(T) YEAH, DID YOU GET INVITED?

(JJ) YEP. I GUESS THEY WANT ME TO BE IN THEIR GROUP.

(T) I SHOULDVE GUESSED YOU'D END UP IN THE MOST POPULAR GROUP OF

GIRL!S LOL

(JJ) HAHA ILL SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL. ;)

I had four classes with Hallie and got to really know her as the day went on. Gen

picked us up and took us to the local Frozen Yogurt place for a treat.

"How was your first day of school kids?"

Thomas and Shep just answered the typical, "Good."

"That's all I ever get out of them, what about you JJ?"

"It was okay. I made some friends and am going to a party tonight with Tom."

Tom chimed in, "Speaking of that, Mom. Do you think Dad is busy? Can I call him and ask to borrow the Mercedes?"

Gen looked at him in the rear view mirror... "You mean MY Mercedes? The one I got like not even three months ago?"

"Yep, that's the one!" Tom said nervously yet with hope in his eyes.

"Fine! Only if you take JJ shopping before the party."

"Okay. Deal!"

YES! I was so excited. I get to go to a party and a new outfit too? This really was turning out to be the best year!!

We pulled up to the drive way as my mom walked out of the house rolling a suit case behind her.

"Gen, the guys need us ASAP in Vancouver." My mom said getting into my Dad's Corvette.

"Now!!? Why?"

"There's a convention in Seattle that the cast and their spouses have to be at. I'm running some errands and getting some new clothes for the trip. Why don't you go pack and I'll be back in a few hours."