That She Devil ain't got nothin on me!

Tish was such an awful person. She was like that little tick on the back of your head that you find after you've been camping and all you want to do is crush her between your fingers. She made my skin crawl. 

The worst part was during my lunch hour, for some reason Jake was there again with his friends. He had fitness during my lunch hour and liked to skip a lot. I hid behind a wall in the lunch room and watched them for a moment. I was so disgusted with her, but I was so proud and in love with him. She was wrapping her arms around him and cuddling up with him. I could tell he was trying to knock her arms off of him. Hallie was throwing grapes at her and telling her to knock it off. I got closer to where I could hear what they were saying but they still couldn't see me. 

Tish grabbed his cheeks and said to him, "don't you miss these lips of mine. I'm sure your curious to see if I'm a better kisser after all these years."

Jake shook his head away, "Tish, I could care less about you or your fat lips. I have a beautiful girl now and I wouldn't give her up for anything. Especially some tramp like you."

Tish was definitely fuming after that, "Well, I can see your tastes have stooped to the lowest of lows!"

I had had it, I walked over to Jake and instead of sitting next to him, I sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug. I whispered in his ear really quickly, "Go along with it, okay?" Then I placed my hands on each sides of his cheeks and started again talking loud enough for the entire table to hear. "Oh Jakey, I've missed those beautiful blue eyes of yours." I rubbed my thumb across his cheek bone just below his eyes. "Did you miss me?"

He wrapped his arms around me and said, "Of course I did beautiful, come here you."

He lifted me up and walked away from the group. He tucked my hair behind my left ear and whispered to me, "Let's make her boil... plus I've missed you and have wanted to do this all day."

His hands went right to their normal spot. His left hand immediately wrapped around me, and his right hand was running his fingers through my hair. He pulled me into him and kissed me harder than he ever had before. He turned around and leaned his back against the wall so the entire table could see the back of me against him. He let go of me and kind of loudly said "What would I do without my JJ?" and then began kissing me again. I could tell a lot of people could see us, but I didn't even care a bit. I was on cloud nine with Jake and didn't want to stop.

Hallie had perfect timing and said, "OTP right there! I ship those two more than Destiel!" 

Tish turned to Hallie, "Who in the Hell is Destiel?"

Hallie gave her no respect, "Brats like you don't deserve to know who Destiel is."

Tish rolled her eyes, "Jerk."

I turned around and just said, "Bitch!" 

Hallie laughed, "Hey assbutt, I've got her covered. You just enjoy Mr. Prince Charming over there." I just loved Hallie. There was a reason why she was my best friend from the start.

Jake grabbed my hand and whispered, "Screw Tish, let's go have some fun." He ran dragging me behind him and we were eventually out in the Courtyard where there were tables and trees all over.  He leaned me against one of the trees and  looked around. "Looks like were alone beautiful." I was worried that he wanted to just sit and make out with me. Not that I didn't want to, but that was one of the things I loved most about him. Our relationship wasn't based on how often we made out with each other, but we spent most of our time together talking and loving being with each other. 

I looked right at him and into his beautiful eyes, "Looks like we are, what do you want to do now?" 

"I have a test next hour, otherwise I say we ditch and you let me take you somewhere special. Sorry for the show back there beautiful, but you said go along with it."