Good Day... Rough Night

I hope you guys are liking this so far! I always love to hear your feedback in the comments, and your votes mean the world to me. This chapter is a little bit longer but it's one of my favorites!!! I had such a blast writing it, and I really think you'll like reading it. :) Have Fun!! ~E

Ps. my instagram account is mostly Jensen Ackles, so I wanted to add a little extra Jared and Gen in this chapter if you know what I mean... ;) (I tried to keep it PG-13 though... Haha!)

Tuesday night was such a blast. There was another home football game Wednesday night and we all had a blast together after the game. It started to become a regular thing that the four of us would hang out in the evenings.

I woke up Thursday morning at 5am because I could hear Aunt Gen downstairs squealing. My mom was home from work for good. She had been shooting a movie for the past few months and finished last night. They were getting ready together to head to Vancouver to see my Dad and Uncle Jared. I realized I probably wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep, so I decided to go downstairs and see if they needed my help.

Aunt Gen was in the kitchen making a smoothie for her and my mom. I walked in and saw clothes lying all around the kitchen. Her suit case was spread wide open on the floor and she looked like a complete mess.

"Oh Aunt Gen, why don't you let me pack for you? Go take a shower and forget the smoothies. You guys don't have to leave for a few more hours." I felt so bad for her because she had missed Jared like crazy and I could tell it was killing her not being around him. Instead of being more excited for the day, I think it was driving her mad how long it was taking.

"Alright Jay, you're right. Hey, can you do one of those cool braids with my hair again?"

I laughed at the simplicity of her request, "It's called a french braid and it's so easy. I'd love to."

She ran upstairs to take a shower and I cleaned up her clothes that were scattered across the floor. I looked at the schedule they had made for the upcoming weekend, and I packed for her accordingly. I started to think she should pay me for this and then laughed thinking I should be doing this for free.

It was almost 6:30am when I finished packing for her and my mom walked down dressed and ready. I ran upstairs to take a shower and get ready for school. I was ready by 7:15 and walked downstairs to find Tom on his phone. I didn't even have to ask, I knew he was texting Hallie.

My mom and Gen left for the airport around 7:30 and we hugged and kissed them goodbye. Aunt Gen was crying in excitement now. I was hoping she'd be stable at this point and ready to see him again.

(Gen's POV)

The plane ride was absolutely miserable. Harold was like a father to Danneel and I and we loved him, but we didn't care about anything else but seeing our two favorite men in the world. After about a six hour plane ride we were finally there. I spent most of the trip sleeping because I hadn't gotten any sleep the night before. Danneel was on her iPad the whole time reading. I swear that girl read 24/7.

About twenty minutes after we landed, Harold called us a taxi and we were to the studio and set. We snuck in and watched as Jensen and Jared were shooting a scene. I could barely keep myself under control. Jared's back was to the camera, and I put my finger to my mouth as Jensen made eye contact with me. I ran up behind Jared and put my hands over his eyes, "Guess who???"

He just laughed, "I don't have to guess. I didn't even have to hear your voice. I just needed to feel your soft fingers and knew it was you."

"Are the camera's still rolling." I laughed hugging him. I missed him so freaking much.