The Secret's Out...

(Warning: you may need some chocolate to go with the feels you'll be having throughout the first part of the chapter. And be expecting a shocking surprise!)

(JJ's POV)

The taxi pulled up to the hotel and we jumped out as fast as we could. Jake grabbed my hand and almost instantly threw me over his shoulder, running into the hotel at full speed. I laughed and giggled as we approached the elevator and he couldn't even control himself any longer. As the elevator doors began to close, he looked me gazing into my eyes, smiling as his beautiful blue eyes just won me over and he pressed his lips so perfectly into mine. He softly pushed me up against the wall of the elevator and ran his hands up and down my back.

He grabbed my behind as I jumped and let out a quiet giggle. He smiled as he pressed his lips more passionately into mine and began lifting me up onto him. He slid his back down the wall until he was sitting against the wall with me on his lap. It was hard to sit on his lap in my dress, but I didn't even care. I placed my hands on his cheeks as we continued in each other's embrace. Suddenly the elevator dinged and the doors opened, but that didn't stop us. It was 11 at night and we didn't think anyone was at the doors...

"What the heck you two? Couldn't wait until you got to your room?" We stopped as we heard Ariel say.

She laughed as we both got up and began walking to the room. She gave me a hug. "Goodnight JJ, well I guess... Have a good night once you finally get to sleep!" She laughed and turned to Jake, "You're too young to do anything stupid, but sometimes kids are just stupid she said giving him a hug and slipping something into his jacket pocket, and then she walked into the elevator leaning against the wall resting her hands on her baby bump. "Baby's hungry, I'm going to get a smoothy, you kids have a good night." The doors to the elevator closed as Jake reached into his pocket and smirked as he pulled out what Ariel had left him.

He opened his hand revealing a condom for me to see. I laughed mocking him and said, "Nice try Jake! We won't be needing one of those for a while." I said as he shoved the condom back into his pocket laughing as well.

"I know beautiful. Just being here with you is enough for me." He smiled as he began to open the door. "Want to watch a movie before bed?"

I thought about his offer and finally said, "As much as I'd absolutely love laying with you cuddled up under the covers, how about we put our pajamas on and play a game?"

He seemed pleased. "I'm alright with anything. I'm in the coolest city with my beautiful girl and no interruptions for the night."

He ran into the bathroom and changed. I hurried to put on a tank top and some shorts for bed. When he came out I had thrown my hair in a pony tail and was sitting on the bed waiting for him. He walked over to the bed, got under the covers and said, "Alright beautiful, what are we going to do?"

"Well I was thinking, maybe it'd be fun to play Truth or Dare."

He sat up, "Alright let's do this."

I pulled up my Truth or Dare app on my phone and asked him, "Alright, you first. Truth or Dare?"

"Um, let's go Dare!"

"Alright." I selected Dare on my phone and it showed on the screen. "Okay. Do your best YeeHaw for me..."

He got out of bed, ran to the bathroom and grabbed his hat and ran back out.

I laughed and said, "You ready yet? Old McDonald?"

He saddled himself up like a true cowboy, and howled a big, "YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAWW!!!!!"

I started busting out laughing when he hopped back in bed and put his hat on me. "Alright Darlin, your turn." He grabbed my phone, "Truth or Dare?"