A Marriage and the Tonight Show

Hey Guys! I updated the cover to this book (mainly because this is my favorite picture of Jensen and JJ!) Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. ;)

The next morning I started packing mine and Jake's bags. After the wedding we were going straight to the studio for the Tonight Show and then home. I was dressed and ready for the wedding and Jake was out cleaning up the main room in our hotel room. After about 20 minutes of cleaning we were finally packed. Ariel came to the door to get us. She walked with me as Jake and Parker took our bags downstairs.

The drive to the park where Jakes parents were getting married only took fifteen minutes, and I could tell Jake was getting nervous.

I grabbed his hand and laced his fingers in with mine. "Jake, are you okay."

He turned the opposite direction to look out the window but still held my hand.

"Baby look at me," I said softly grabbing his chin and turning him towards me. Then my heart broke when I saw him eyes filled with tears. A big tear streamed down his face and he just looked at me. I didn't even known what to say. I took my seat belt off and leaned in to him giving him a hug.

We had been hugging for a few minutes while I tried to comfort him, until I finally sat back down in my seat remembering my experience with car accidents and not having seat belts on. I looked to Jake though and whispered, "When we're alone, do you want to talk about it?"

He looked to me and said, "Yeah. That'd be great. I've been keeping something from you that I really think I should tell you now."

I sat there in shock. What has Jake been keeping from me. Thinking about the situation, I don't think it would be anything that had to do with us.

We arrived to the park about ten minutes later and after an hour of preparations, we were ready to start the ceremony.

Jake's dad stood at the alter with the Priest. The music started playing and that was our cue.

Ariel and Parker walked in front of us down the aisle; Jake and I followed. Then once we had each taken our place at the front, Lisa started walking down the aisle. Her dress was absolutely beautiful. I was so happy for her and Jim. I could tell that he was absolutely in love with her. He had that same look in his eye when he was with her that Jake had when he was with me. The two of them were so adorable.

The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and their vows to each other made me cry. Jake didn't even budge throughout the entire ceremony. He didn't smile, laugh, cry, or anything. When the ceremony was over, and everyone was making their way to the other side of the park where tables and reception were set up. Jake started walking in that direction and I pulled him away. We started walking along the path that surrounded the entire park.

"Hey, let's take the long way to the reception. We've got lots to talk about." I said wrapping my arms around his left arm as we walked down the path. "Why don't you tell me what's been bothering you?"

He took a deep breath and then started. "Well, I've been thinking about this the past few days and I guess I should have told you more about my story earlier on, but it just hurts to talk about it."

I looked up at him and said, "Babe, you can tell my anything."

He choked up behind the tears that I could see were swelling up in his eyes. He wiped them away and began again. "All my life, I absolutely loved my mom. I was a total mama's boy. When I was ten, money started getting tight and my mom didn't want me to have to lose a minute of my childhood fun because we didn't have the money for it. Although at the time I didn't know about what was going on, I soon figured out that she had been selling prescription drugs to make up for the money we didn't have and eventually got addicted to them herself. She started going down hill fast."