Janneel (Part 2)

Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying this book so far! {I have big plans and am thinking there will still be twenty to thirty chapters until the sequel! I really like where it's going and am excited for you guys to read it! I really think I could continue this into a sequel! :D} Also, thank you to those of you who have commented or voted for my book. It means the world to me! Anyway, this is a part 2 of last chapters Tribute to Janneel. Hope you like it! We'll go back to JJ's POV next chapter. Enjoy Y'all!!! 

(Danneel's POV)

I woke up the next morning and rolled over in bed. I started patting around on the mattress until I realized that Jensen wasn't there. I looked around and saw that his clothes were still draped over the chair and his shoes were on the floor. Where in the world was he. I got out of bed and put my robe on. 

I walked out of the master suite and the second I took a step into the main room, I could just smell something amazing coming from the kitchen. Jensen was making what seemed to be like a buffet. I hurried back into the master bedroom to put on some cute shorts and one of his t-shirts. I threw my hair into a bun and hurried to put some mascara on. 

I walked in the kitchen and wrapped my arms around him. He was standing at the stove flipping pancakes. I don't know why he thought we needed so many pancakes because when I looked over his shoulder there were stacks of pancakes. 

He turned around and set the spatula on the counter. "Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning. What are you doing? Five star hotels like this have room service...?"

"Yes, they do. However I don't get to make you breakfast every day of the week, so I'm making you breakfast." 

I just blushed. He was so cute. I laughed sometimes at the fact that he was in his forties now but fifteen/sixteen year old girls across the world were talking about how they were "mentally dating" him. He and I always got a kick out of that!

He had made us pancakes, sausages, and cut up a bunch of fruit for us. We ate breakfast together and then he told me to get dressed in something comfortable. I was so curious to see what we were doing today. 

He grabbed my plate and his and walked them over to the sink. Our hotel room was more like an apartment, and I kept thinking about how much fun it would be to just rent one of the rooms like this and retire here after Jensen's done with acting.

"Alright babe. I'm going to take a shower." He said walking towards me where I was sitting at the table. "You could join me if you like." He said trying to win me over. 

"Although that's incredibly tempting, I think I'll just clean up breakfast."

"Forget that! I'll have someone else come clean it up." He said laughing. 

"What about how you went on and on about how you wanted to do things for me since you can't as often?"

"Dishes is a different story." He said smirking and grabbed me around my waist throwing me over his shoulder. 

I laughed as he ran into the master bedroom and threw me on the bed. We showered and got ready for the day. I curled my hair and he sat in the bedroom watching his latest episode of Supernatural. He always liked to watch the show and see it from the viewers standpoint. 

By eleven I was ready and walked out of the bathroom. "Alright Jay, I'm ready."

He turned the TV off and walked over to me. "Hey there beautiful." He said putting his arms around me. "You ready to go?"

"I guess. But I don't know how many surprises I can handle."

He grabbed his hat and put it on his head. I loved it when he wore his baseball hats. He looked like himself. Not the hollywood version of him in the modeling pictures he had done. Although, not going to lie, I have a few of those in picture frames in our room at home.