Secret agent man

Sky winces as Rain is once again thrown over P'Pai's shoulder. The smaller man hits the mat with a thwack then immediately bounces up with a grin ready to go again. Rain is actually extremely good but P'Pai's fighting skills are beyond comparison and he holds nothing back when training. This is probably good because the enemies Rain will encounter will be some of the most ruthless and highly trained fighters in the world.

"Rain," Sky calls, "We are due at the briefing in half an hour you should probably get ready."

Rain gives him a sarcastic "aye, aye, captain" salute and heads off to take a shower. P'Pai comes over to Sky and throws an arm around his shoulder.

"Rain's improving expeditiously don't you think?" P'Pai asks.

Sky pretends to be repulsed by his boyfriend's sweaty embrace while secretly thinking he looks extremely sexy like this. "Rain doesn't give up easily, that's why I recruited him."

Rain concentrates on the two files in front of him. The first dossier in the file is of a brother and sister Som and Ple. They are world renowned computer scientists who are rumored to be working on a revolutionary new type of virtual reality. Every organization in the world is salivating to get their hands on it first. Rain reads through then flips to the next dossier. His mouth drops open. The pictures included are several clandestine shots of one of the most handsome men Rain has ever seen in his life.

"Get it together, Rain" he tells himself, "this man works for the enemy." To be honest their two organizations are more like rivals than actual enemies, each always trying to be the first to acquire any new technology.

Rain picks up the documents and reads out loud , "Phayu, code name storm, age 24, recruited along with his twin brother Saifah while still in high school. Parents live in Korat, Handler: Pakin, trainer: Chai." Rain looks around the table expectantly.

"Rain you will be attending a reception given in the honor of Ple and Som's pending announcement that they have successfully completed the world's first 3-D completely immersive virtual reality experience. This technology will prove revolutionary to training new recruits and we must be the first to acquire it." Sky says then reaches over to pick up one of the pictures of Phayu. "Your job is to be a distraction. We need you to keep Phayu out of pocket long enough for our team to move in and get the technology."

"Oh, how do I do that?" Rain asks frowning.

"Seduce him." Sky says bluntly.

Rain looks back at the picture and gulps.

One perk of the job is Rain has his own personal top of the line stylist, Por, and hair artist, as he prefers to be called, Sig.

The look, the visual, they put together for the ball is beyond stunning. Trim black pants cinched to accentuate Rain's small waist. A crop black jacket closed over a tight fitting mesh shirt. Most stunning of all is the hair, ash gray with a braided pattern down one side. The effect is amazing. Rain makes a mental note to recommend both Sig and Por for a raise.

Sky checks over the effect and nod's approval. "Rain, you know that no one is suggesting you actually have to sleep with the man right? Just hold his interest long enough for our team to do their work."

"Unless you want to sleep with him," P'Pai smirks.

Rain glares at him, "Why are you even here?" Sky is here to go over any last minute details and make sure Rain is good to go. This will be his first operation on his own and as his handler, Sky is as nervous as Rain, if not more so. Rain knows the answer though, wherever Sky goes, P'Pai follows.