Love in reverse

Phayu sighs, he really would have rathered skip the open house. These things are aimed towards high school students who are unsure what faculty they want to join or who have questions about their chosen faculty. Students that want to keep their options open. Phayu already knows he is going into architecture. It's what he has wanted to do for as long as he can remember.

The only reason he is here is because it's what his friends wanted to do. They even said they would come with him for "moral support". By that they meant that they want to check out the incoming freshman to see if there are any cute ones they want to hit on.

Saifah and Oat aren't nearly as bad as Pai but they all still study the other students with interest.

At least Saifah has one useful piece of information. He says his brother is a student at the faculty and will give them a tour. He goes to find him now.

They wait near the front entrance for Saifah to find his brother, in the meantime Pai has spotted "someone interesting" as he always calls people he finds cute, which seems to be over half of Bangkok's population under 25. Phayu groans when he spots Pai's target. This isn't one of the many high school students milling around, Pai has taken interest in a senior architect student, at least fourth or fifth year. The guy is definitely cute, tall, with black hair and pretty eyes.

Luckily Saifah returns that moment with his brother and they are able to distract Pai.

"P'Rain, these are my friends I told you about," Saifah says. Phayu turns to greet the senior and feels as if the world has just came to a screeching halt. P'Rain is the most beautiful person he has ever seen in his life. He looks nothing like his brother, shorter than the high school student, with auburn hair cut in a cute mushroom style, he has delicate features that Phayu can only describe as pretty.

Phayu forgets that a few seconds ago he was lamenting the fact that Pai found an older student cute because in his mind he is already planning on how to pursue Rain.

Saifah glances from Phayu to Rain with a frown. He doesn't like the determination that flashes across his friend's face. He has seen that look before and it always spells trouble for the object of Phayu's desire. Rain may be his older brother but he has spent most of his life living with their grandmother in Korea and is shockingly innocent for someone his age. Sometimes Saifah feels more like Rain's older brother instead of the other way around.

Phayu isn't as bad as Pai. Pai is an unrepentant player of the worst kind. Phayu is just intense. Too intense at times. Not the sort of person Saifah would choose for his brother even if Phayu is one of his best friends.

Saifah isn't surprised when Rain is oblivious of the attention Phayu is paying him. He barely glances at the high school students, his mind is probably on some homework assignment he needs to complete or some task he needs to finish at the garage.

"P'Rain, please take care of me." Phayu says in a cute voice that makes all three of his friends stare at him in shock.

Rain looks at him for the first time, whatever he is about to say dies on his lips as he actually sees Phayu, and his mouth drops open.

Careful, P'Rain you will catch flies, Saifah thinks with a mental facepalm. Damn it, why does Phayu have to be so handsome?

"Tour?" Phayu says with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh right, tour,"'Rain says, "I will show you around now."

Phayu moves up to walk beside Rain, "P'Rain, Saifah tells me you are a fourth year student, right? Can you tell me what the classes are like?"

Rain could. He was back on comfortable ground now and Saifah knew if there was one thing Rain could do it was talk. Many people found this annoying and even Saifah had told him to shut up a few times, but Phayu listened to him go on like it was the most fascinating thing in the world.