Amusement Park Date

"Sky," Rain whined, "are you paying attention to me?"

Sky sighs and looks up from the manga he is reading on his phone. "So you want to take P'Phayu on a date and you want to know where to take him?"

Rain nods eagerly. "P'Phayu always plans the best dates for me. I want to do something special, but different."

"What about taking him to that new amusement park that just opened? Sig went and said the rides were extreme and they have a high tech haunted house that everyone was raving about." Sky said.

Rain's eyes sparkled at this. He loved extreme rides, he was admittedly a bit of an adrenaline junkie. Then the haunted house, who didn't love a good haunted house? They were so much fun.

P'Phayu was going to love it!

Rain looked online for the amusement parks hours of operation and discovered they were doing a all night event for season pass holders. Most excellent! The lines at those events were much shorter because most families went during the daytime. The dark also made the rides even more exciting. This really was going to be the best date ever. Also season passes meant they could go back whenever they wanted. Rain happily clicked the link and purchased two season passes.

"An amusement park?" Phayu looks at Rain in surprise, "You want to go on to an amusement park?"

"Yes! It will be so much fun. I even got us season passes so we can go to the nighttime event. The rides look so awesome and the haunted house will be so much fun. I can't wait." Rain was practically bouncing with excitement.

"A haunted house, Rain I don't think....I mean I....." Phayu looked at his boyfriend's excited face and sighs in defeat, "sure it could be fun I guess."

"I know right?!?" Rain beams and pulls out his phone, "I mean look at this ride, it's supposed to be one of the fastest and tallest roller coasters in the world." In his excitement, Rain doesn't notice that Phayu has gone slightly pale at those words.

Phayu looks up at the roller-coaster with wide eyes, surely Rain isn't serious. That thing looks like a death trap waiting to happen. Okay he regularly rode big bikes at breakneck speeds he can do this and still look cool in front of Rain. He can do this. He held his breath as the attendant came by and checked the harness to make sure it was closed properly. He can do this.

"P'Phayu, you don't need to hold my hand so tightly, I'm not scared." Rain said with a slight pout. "I love roller-coasters."

"Oh, I thought you might get scared of this one since it's so fast." Phayu says weakly.

Rain shakes his head and grins, "Not at all."

Phayu releases the death grip he has had on Rain's hand and grabs onto the harness bar instead. He can do this.

When the ride is finally over Phayu exits the roller-coaster on slightly shaky legs. He is proud that he managed to keep his cool pretty well.

Rain is looking around at the people around him, "Woah someone was screaming really loud near us," he whispers to Phayu, "I wonder who it was."

"Hmm might have been one of the couples behind us," Phayu says, slightly horsley.

Phayu pulls Rain over to the carnival row section with the excuse that he will win Rain a stuffed animal. They actually spend a couple hours playing games, where Phayu wins Rain a large magenta bunny rabbit, then Phayu claims to be hungry.

"P'Phayu, don't you want to go on more rides." Rain asks as he finishes his food.

"With all you just ate, you would get sick for sure." Phayu says, "let's do something else for now." He just needs to keep Rain distracted for a bit longer.