Be Mine, Only and Forever (cam boy Phayu au)

"What are you and P'Phayu planning to do for valentines?" Ple asks.

Rain blushes, he can't exactly tell them their real plans. P'Phayu is doing a charity Valentine's Day stream. What's more, Rain had planned the whole thing. Over the past few months Rain had gotten more involved with P'Phayu's streaming. Often planning routines and games for the audience. P'Phayu still refuses to let him appear on camera but he gives Rain his due credit, only ever saying things like, "My boyfriend planned today's stream, thank him for it". Rather than hurting P'Phayu's stream, as Rain had worried at first, his audience openly swoons over the two of them.

"We're just planning on staying in." Rain says evasively.

"Really?" Sig says with a smirk sitting down at their table. He is covered in stickers. Although Sig is openly gay, he has such a funny personality that both men and women give him stickers. Sig accepts all of them with a laugh, but Rain doesn't miss the way P'Som glares at all the hearts and flowers decorating Sig's uniform.

The rest of them don't have any stickers. Rain doesn't want to make P'Phayu jealous. Sky glares at anyone who dares approach him with a sticker, although Rain wonders if he would let P'Pai give him one. The two of them met at a club when P'Phayu brought his friend to meet Rain and the other students. SInce thing P'Pai seems openly taken with Sky and Sky doesn't seem to completely hate the older man, whatever he might say. Ple is a surprise though, last year she had as many stickers as Sig. Rain suspects there is someone that Ple likes now and like Rain she doesn't want to make that person jealous.

"Just dinner." Rain tries to claim, seeing the way Sig is smirking.

"Oh is that what they are calling it these days." Sig laughs.

Rain just pouts at his friend. Sig isn't wrong but the stream will come first.

Rain decides to ignore them and make a mental calculation to make sure he has everything. He thinks so, he has a loose script for P'Phayu to follow. The senior likes Rain's scripts because they give him a structure to his stream but are vague enough that P'Phayu still comes across as impulsive and sexy for his audience. For this particular stream he has also purchased some skin safe ink stamps, they are currently in his bag.

P'Phayu picks him up from school that afternoon. Rain's car is in perfect condition now, well maintained by the senior, but P'Phayu often picks him up from school when he has time. Rain loves riding on the back of his motorcycle on nice days, clinging to the senior's back. P'Phayu has even bought Rain his own helmet and motorcycle jacket. They match P'Phayu's and make them look like a couple.

Back at the garage, where they have decided to stay for the night since Saifah has requested the house for himself and his girlfriend to have a candlelit dinner, Rain pulls the bag of self-inking stamps out of his bag and shows them to P'Phayu.

There are three, a rose, a heart and a pair of lips. P'Phayu laughs at these. He takes the lips and presses it into Rain's cheek.

"P'Phayu, those are for the stream." Rain whines.

"I needed to test them out right?" P'Phayu teases. He pulls Rain into his arms and trails his lips from the stamp down to Rain's neck. "Yes, they work perfectly." His lips against Rain's skin.

Rain feels himself reacting already and says, "P'Phayu you need to start the stream."

P'Phayu sighs, "Fine, but we will continue this later, cute boy."

Rain is counting on it.

P'Phayu strips and puts on a pair of black silk boxes with red heart decorations on them. Rain had also gotten these especially for tonight's stream, knowing the audience would go crazy over them. Usually, P'Phayu starts out completely dressed and makes stripping part of his act but tonight they have something else in mind.