Crystal Clear

Phayu runs the most successful architectural firm in Bangkok. He is young, talented and easily talks customers around to his way of thinking. His firm, Stormy Visions, has a year and a half waiting list for new customers and people say it is well worth the wait to have a home or office designed by "the Phayu".

One thing that makes him so popular is that Phayu offers a service not available from any other firm. He incorporates crystal magic in his building designs.

When he first started many people were quick to dismiss this practice as silly superstitions or a gimmick. As time goes on though word soon gets out that every business Phayu builds is immediately successful and every home he designs is filled with happiness.

Phayu has been using the same crystal shop from the beginning. In fact the owner, a university friend of his, is the one that had gotten him into crystals in the first place.

"Phayu," Natsu greets him with delight, "my favorite customer."

Phayu laughs at this, "Don't let P'An hear you say that. I wouldn't want your girlfriend to be jealous."

"P'An knows where my heart really lies," Natsu says with a grin. "Speaking of, you know we leave for the US in a few weeks. Have you found a new shop yet?"

Phayu frowns at this. He trusts Natsu and An to give him the best quality crystals and not charge him an arm and a leg. Finding a new shop he can trust as much will be difficult.

"Do you have any recommendations?" Phayu asks.

"Well, there is the shop that is purchasing all of our leftover crystals in bulk. One of the owners was in here the other day and he seems really sweet. He is just starting out in the business and an influential customer like the Phayu will really help him out as well. Here, he left his card." Natsu slides a blue business card with white and gray rain clouds In the background. It reads, Rainy Skies Crystals.

"Interesting name." Phayu says, sticking the card in his pocket.

"Apparently it's a play on the two owners' names." Natsu says. "Rain is the one I met and his partner's name is Sky."

Phayu nods and says, "I will check them out this weekend if I get a chance. Do you have my order for the Lion House project?" Lion House is a non-profit business that Phayu is working on Pro Bono in his spare time.

Natsu brings out a box full of black tourmaline. Phayu is going to inlay these in the walls for their anchoring properties. Lion House helps people get back on their feet after personal disasters or illnesses. The crystals will help with anyone who comes in feeling their lives are out of control, to find their footing.

Phayu examines the crystals, but as he suspected they are all of the top quality. Natsu only deals with top of the line crystals.

"Thank you, Natsu, and good luck on the move. Tell P'An I said hi." Phayu says, grabbing the box and taking his leave.

🌦🌦🌦🌦🌦

It has been a long day at the shop and Rain just wants to get home and fall into bed. Unfortunately he still has to pick up a shipment of amethyst that has just come in.

They had gotten a good deal on a shipment of high quality amethyst, and with just starting up the shop to be honest they can use all the breaks they can get. The only problem is the dealer has gotten a better offer. P'Sun is a decent person, he had called Sky and told him about the second offer. He has said that he would rather sell to them and as long as they picked up the crystals today they could still have them at the agreed upon price.

He and Sky can't afford to let this deal slip through their fingers so Rain is on his way to pick up the amethyst.

He almost cries in frustration when his tire blows. He doesn't know anything about cars and by the time he calls for assistance it will be too late to get the amethyst. Also it is pouring down rain, why does he have such bad luck?