He's Your Problem Now (phi is mine part 2)

Phayu frowns as he sits their dinner on the table. Rain is nowhere to be seen. Come to think about it, Rain had disappeared a while back. At the time Phayu had assumed he just needed the bathroom but he has been gone for a while. Saifah's voice in his head tells him that this strange boy, he just met a few hours ago, could be currently robbing them blind. Although Phayu doesn't think that is the case he probably should find out what Rain is up to.

Phayu searches downstairs but Rain is nowhere to be found. He moves upstairs and sees that his bedroom door is open. His mouth drops open at what he finds there. What looks like the entire content of his closet and half his drawers are scattered around the room. Rain is busily going through a drawer next to the bed.

"Rain what.....?" Phayu starts.

Rain looks up and gives him a brilliant smile, "Oh, Phi, you have so many things."

Phayu raises an eyebrow at this, he is pretty sure he has a normal amount of things. Except for his models, which thankfully all look to be in one piece, Saifah has occasionally accused him of living a minimalist lifestyle.

"Why are you going through my things?" Phayu asks.

"How else am I supposed to learn about you?" Rain says as if it's the most reasonable thing in the world.

"I don't know, you could just ask." Phayu says.

"This world is so weird." Rain says again. "Phi what are these for?" He holds up something he has just found in the drawer.

Phayu's eyes go wide when he sees that it is a pair of padded leather handcuffs his friend Prapai had given him as a joke.

"Maybe I will show you sometime," Phayu tells him with a smirk.

"Cool," Rain breathes and turns his attention back to the drawer.

Phayu rolls his eyes and starts putting his clothes back in his closet before telling Rain to come eat. Rain suddenly looks shy at this.

"What's wrong?" Phayu asks.

"I have just never eaten with anyone before." Rain says, casting his eyes down and blushing, "Eating is such an intimate thing to do together."

Again Phayu can't help but to wonder where this cute boy came from. "You've never eaten with your family or Sky?" He asks.

"I have never had a family unit. In our world we grow up in centers with caregivers. Sky and I are just friends, P'Phayu. We don't have that sort of relationship. We grew up in the same care center. '' Rain looks a little scandalized at the idea.

"Rain, you know here family and friends commonly eat together." Phayu tells him. "It's not considered unusual."

"Really?" Rain asks.

"Really." Phayu says.

"There is just so much to get used to." Rain says with a sigh, "okay let's go eat."

Once at the table Rain looked at Phayu as if unsure what to do. Phayu debates about feeding Rain, but that might be too much culture shock. Instead he leads by example by picking up his utensils and beginning to eat. Rain stares at him wide eyed for a minute but then hesitantly picking up his own and eating. His cheeks red with embarrassment as he takes his first bites.

After dinner Phayu chooses a movie for them to watch, thinking Rain will be fascinated by such an entertainment. To his surprise Rain seems bored with the action on screen instead. He Takes out a phone similar to the one Sky had earlier and plays on it. When he sees Phayu watching him with a frown he says, "Sorry, Phi, I could never get into these antiquated forms of entertainment. Sky always liked them and would drag me to festivals." Antiquated? This movie has just been released and Phayu's has the highest tech entertainment system available. He felt a small sliver of disappointment, to be honest he had wanted Rain to think he was cool.