Woke up in Love (Emo Demon)

It had been a long day and Rain was absolutely exhausted. His classes had lasted until almost four then he had to rush for a scene that needed to be reshot. Now it was almost one am and he had been up for nineteen hours. He should get home in time for an approximately four hour nap before he would need to be up and get ready for classes tomorrow.

The drive home was slow because it was pouring rain. This increased Rain's desire to be home and in bed. Rain was startled by a loud popping sound that came from his rear passenger side wheel followed by a whoosh and a flapping sound of rubber hitting the pavement. Rain considers crying, he can see his precious four hour nap practically dwindling away as he waits for roadside assistance to come. Well it can't be helped, he picks up his phone to call them.

He is startled by a tapping on his window. He looks over to see a man astride a beautiful big blue bike. The face shield of his helmet is raised and he is looking at Rain with fierce eyes. Rain is slightly afraid but lowers his window anyway.

Rain could tell by his scent that this was a powerful alpha. Rain's inner omega stood up and paid attention.

"Nong, put on your emergency lights and I will check your tire for you." The alpha said.

"Really?" Rain asked.

"Hurry up." The alpha answered but not unkindly.

I should hold the umbrella for him while he changes the tire. He's going to get soaked. Rain thought.

"Nong, you should wait in the car, it's pouring out here." The alpha told him.

"I can't change the tire but at least I can hold the umbrella so you don't get wet." Rain answered then asked if he could do something else for the alpha. He handed Rain his helmet and asked for him to hold it.

"Alright it's done," The alpha said as he stood up and put the bad tire in the trunk. He turned to Rain and lowered his bandanna.

'So damn handsome.' Rain said..

The alpha looked at him oddly but only said, "Thank you for the compliment. May I have my helmet back?" Rain handed it over, the alpha's fingers brushed his gently as he took the helmet, giving Rain some pleasant shivers.

"You should go home before you get sick," the alpha said, "I want to go home as well."

Rain got back in the car but watched the alpha another minute in the rear view mirror.

'So cool' Rain said.

"Not only was he kind," Rain says, "but he also had great skills, and he is so....."

"Drop dead handsome that puts even idols and angels to shame." Sky finishes for him.

"How do you know?" Rain asks.

"Because this is the third time you are telling me. Do you know how annoying you are?" Sky says with an eye roll. "You are someone who is around celebrities daily, this guy must be something to inspire such hero worship for just changing a tire."

"I saw him, Sky. He goes here to this faculty. I asked someone and they said his name is P'Phayu and he is a fourth year." Rain says with a happy sigh.

Sky frowns, "P'Phayu, it doesn't ring a bell. I don't know a lot of the seniors though unless they are involved in junior activities."

They were interrupted by Ple, a pretty beta girl in their class, who shyly asked Rain, "I am a big fan, could I get an autograph, please?"

Rain smiles at her. He loves his fans, some other celebrities might be understandably annoyed to be approached in their "private time" but Rain is constantly surprised and honored by these moments.