I licked it, it's mine

Phayu is used to public attention, he is used to having admirers. He is even used to having people find him handsome. What he has never been prepared for is a  boy that he had never seen before, coming up to him in public, licking his cheek and saying, "I licked phi, now phi is mine."

The boy stands there as if he is expecting something and starts pouting when Phayu only stands there staring at him.

Is this a joke? Is the boy mental? The boy is certainly cute though, just Phayu's type. A little shorter than Phayu, with pretty blond hair, large doe eyes, soft looking kissable lips with a natural pout.

When Phayu still doesn't react, the boy says sulkily, "aren't you going to lick me back. You don't like me?"

Lick him back? The idea actually did sound oddly appealing. "You want me to lick you?" Phayu asks in a slightly dazed voice. The boy nods and smiles.

Phayu opens his mouth to say something, although even he's not sure what, when another boy runs up and says, "Rain, why did you wonder off like that? I have been looking for you everywhere."

Phayu isn't sure if this new boy is the cute boy's, Rain?, Rain's friend, brother, or keeper but he turns to him and says, "He licked me."

The boy gives Phayu a polite wai and says, "I'm sorry, Phi, he doesn't know better." Ah so that's the way it is, Phayu looks at the boy with regret.

The other boy turns to Rain. "Rain, I told you they don't do that here." Phayu raises his eyebrows at this, where exactly did they do that.

"But, Sky, he's so handsome. How else do I show him that I like him?" Rain says pouting again.

Phayu is surprised when Sky takes out a high tech looking phone with a brand name he has never heard of and seems to do a search, "It says here that they talk to each other and do something called 'flirting'. There is also something called 'pick up lines' but those seem a little dumb."

"Talking? Flirting? How weird." Rain says with wide eyes.

Phayu had thought for a hot minute that he understood this situation but he is lost again.

Rain turns to Phayu, "Phi, I am flirting with you."

"Uh, well I guess you should call me P'Phayu then." Phayu says.

"Now what?" Rain asks Sky.

Sky taps on his phone for a minute, "It says you should ask him out for dinner."

Rain gasps, "They go to dinner before they are mated?!?"

Sky shrugs, "That's what it says."

"This world is so wild! P'Phayu will you have dinner with me?" Rain asks.

Phayu gives up trying to understand this situation, "I guess. We could all go if you like." He realizes almost immediately that he has said something wrong. Sky looks scandalized and Rain looks furious.

"Are you trying to steal my mate?" Rain asks Sky.

His mate Phayu wasn't sure what to make of that but he found he wasn't completely opposed to the idea.

Sky rolls his eyes, "Why would I do that?"

Rain glares at Sky for a bit before turning back to Phayu. "P'Phayu, Sky does not want to eat with you. That would be inappropriate." He says sternly as if Phayu should have known that. "I want to have dinner with you though. Will we go to your house?"

"My house?" Phayu asks.

"To have dinner of course, we could go to my house but it's a long way from here." Rain says.

"I thought a restaurant...." Both Rain and Sky both gasp at this.

"P'Phayu, I don't frequent those kind of places." Rain says.

"Okay, I guess my house." Was Phayu really going to take this strange boy he had only met an hour ago back to his house? He took another look at the boy, his eager smile, his cute wide eyes, his soft looking blond hair that Phayu wanted to run his fingers through and thought the answer was yes he was.

This could very well be the oddest day of Phayu's life but he wasn't complaining.

********
Notes:

This was a silly prompt by my discord server that I liked for a Drabble. The prompt was Phayu is out in public when a strange cute boy comes up to him and licks him, followed by saying "I licked you, you are mine now."