No One But You (Cam Boy Phayu AU)

Rain and Sky brings their food over to the table where Sig, Por and Ple have their head bent over a magazine.

"What's going on?" Rain asks.

"Just looking at the most beautiful car in the world," Sig says with a sigh.

Rain sees that the advertisement is of a beautiful American made sports car, but then his eyes widen at the price tag, 5,525,200 baht. Rain gives a low whistle at that.

Ple sighs, "Maybe someday. I just wish I had any car. Rain, you are so lucky that your parents gave you their old one."

They all nod at this, Rain is the only one in their friend group that even has a car.

"I'm trying to save for one." Sig says, "But I only have time to work during breaks. Maybe I should become a cam boy, I hear they make good money."

Everyone laughs at this including Rain, but once he and Sky are alone, he asks, "What's a cam boy?"

Sky rolls his eyes and says, "Rain, how are you so naive?"

Rain pouts at this.

Rain decides he will just have to find out on his own. He does a search and finds out there are cam boys with public shows and ones that do one on one private shows. Rain goes to one of the public sights, thinking it sounds a little like some of the Twitch gaming streams he follows.

He finds a channel that sounds interesting. The profile even mentions games, it sounds fun. Best part is he is live now, so Rain decides to check it out. He clicks the link, and his mouth drops open. Immediately Rain feels like he has made a mistake. This isn't like any site he has ever visited. His mouth drops open when he sees the handsome Phi on camera. His hand has already moved to click away from the site, but it freezes his hand midair hovering over the mouse.

The Phi, who has the on-screen name of Storm, is sitting with his shirt unbuttoned and he is trailing his fingers down his well-defined muscles. The chat is exploding with suggestions of what he should do next. Rain licks his lips as he sees Storm's fingers dip down to the waist of his jeans and teasingly play with the button there. He feels himself getting hard and flushes as if the man could see him through the computer.

A flurry of donations and demands to "take them off" fill the screen.

Storm chuckles and says in a deep and sexy voice, "Is that what you want?"

Hundreds of "pleases" and "yeses" and "do its" fill the screen. Rain finds himself nodding along with them.

The man stands up and unbuttons his jeans before sliding them off. He is wearing white briefs that on him somehow look sexier than lingerie type underwear.

Rain looks around guiltily then gets up and locks his door before sliding out of his own clothes. He grabs a bottle of lube from his bedside table and pours a generous amount into his hand. Rain has done this watching porn before, but somehow this feels different, more intimate.

Storm dips his fingers below the waistband of his underwear, "Should I take these off as well?" he purrs into the camera, "Maybe I will if you ask nicely."

Rain almost feels as if the words are directed at him alone and he feels his cock twitch in answer. "Please," he whispers even as the "pleases" fill the screen.

Rain takes his cock in his hand and strokes it even as the man slides out of his underwear. Rain's eyes widen at the sight of the man's large cock, he imagines what it would be like to be filled with that and bounced on it. Storm could easily manhandle Rain into the perfect positions. The thought makes Rain moan with desire, and he quickens his movements even as the man strokes himself leisurely.