I'd Rather be famous Instead (Cam Boy Phayu AU)

"What did you do this weekend?" Sky asks Monday at school. It's just casual small talk, he expects Rain to launch into every detail of his weekend which Sky will only half listen to.

"Nothing." Rain says in a high-pitched voice.

Sky freezes and turns to stare at his friend. When someone as talkative as Rain refuses to talk something is going on. Sky is determined to get to the bottom of it.

"Rain?" Sky asks.

"Look, we'll be late for classes." Rain says almost running ahead of Sky, although they still have ages before their first class starts.

You're not getting away that easily. Sky think jogging to catch up with Rain.

Before he can question Rain about it, one of their seniors, a usually overly serious girl, runs up to them and squeals, "P'Phayu is here."

"He's here at the faculty?" Rain asks. Sky notes the hint of excitement in his voice. That's odd, he thinks last week Rain didn't even know who P'Phayu was. Of course, Rain met him at the code line dinner but was one meeting enough to turn Rain into a P'Phayu fan girl?

Their classmates are gathered in front of the door and even their professor is standing in the middle of the group looking like he wants to ask for an autograph.

Sky hears Rain ask, "P'Phayu what are you doing here?" He raises an eyebrow at this.

"I forgot to give you something." P'Phayu answers, "Professor may I borrow this student for a few minutes, I promise I won't let him be very late for class."

"Of course, of course," their usually grumpy Professor says jovially, "anything for our star student."

P'Phayu takes Rain by the hand and leads him off.

"Oh, do they know each other?" Ple asks in confusion.

"I don't know either." Sky answers. He and Rain will have a long talk later.

P'Phayu pulls a giggling Rain into an empty classroom.

"So what did you forget to give me?" Rain asks, his voice taking on a coy tone.

P'Phayu reaches behind him and locks the door before pushing Rain up against a wall. "This," he says, leaning in and kissing Rain thoroughly. He pulls back and lets his lips trail down to Rain's neck and sucks on that sensitive spot. Rain lets out a moan.

"Did you come here just for this?" Rain asks a little breathlessly when P'Phayu lets him go.

"I'm afraid not, sweet boy, I had to drop some papers off with the student council. I just wanted to see you for a minute before I left." P'Phayu says. "Do you want me to pick you up after school? I have a live this afternoon but you can work on your homework at the garage if you want then we can grab food afterwards."

"Yes please, I would like that." Rain says.

"Okay, I will be waiting for you when your last class is over. Your car will be ready in a few days." P'Phayu says.

Rain personally hopes the repairs will take a while if he gets to be picked up by P'Phayu in the meantime.

Phayu watches Rain leave with a grin. He had really had yet another motive for coming here today. Rain is too cute for his own good and he wants to let everyone know who the boy belongs to. Rain doesn't realize that Phayu had left his mark on Rain's neck. That combined with picking him up this afternoon should get the rumor mills going. Everyone will soon know that Rain is taken.

Rain looks around in confusion when he returns to the classroom and everyone starts giggling.

"What?" He whispers to Sky when the professor turns back to what he was writing on the chalkboard.