Learning What I like about you (cam boy Phayu au)

Phayu freezes as he comes out of the bathroom and hears his own voice coming from Rain's laptop, ""If only you were here with me, we could really have some oral fixation. Would you like that to take my cock in your mouth? To choke on it? To suck me off and let my seed fill your mouth?"

He's just gotten out of the shower and is wearing nothing but a towel. It's Saturday night and he plans on reminding Rain that he is all his tonight. There has barely been time for him to have a quick taste of the boy in the last two weeks since the code line dinner. He has been busy at work and the garage while Rain has been working on his final projects. On top of that, last Friday was one of P'Pakin's races.

Phayu comes up behind Rain and kisses him on the neck, "What are you doing naughty boy?"

"Watching you last stream," Rain says, flushing slightly. "Will you teach me?"

Phayu moves his lips to the back of Rain's neck puffing out air over the sensitive area, he can't help the smirk when Rain shivers. "Teach you what?" he croons.

"To give you head, I've never, you know." Rain says, turning bright red.

Phayu freezes, the image filling his mind of teaching Rain how to use that beautiful mouth on him. Oh, yes, he would be more than happy to teach his boyfriend how to do this.

Phayu removes the towel and sits on the bed, leaning back slightly and putting his hands to brace him.

"Kneel on the floor between my legs." Phayu tells Rain. Rain eagerly follows this instruction, placing his hands on Phayu's thighs to steady himself. Phayu thinks he might die from how cute his boyfriend is. "You should use your lips to cover your teeth. Don't try to take me deep, this isn't a porn film, we can practice different techniques later. You want to use the motion of our mouth and your tongue as well. You can also use your hand." Phayu hands Rain the bottle of lube from the bedside table. "Understand, sweet boy?"

Rain nods, looking nervous.

"Relax, sweet boy, it isn't a test. Imagine it like licking a popsicle. You need to decide though, do you want me to cum in your mouth or would that be too much for you?"

"I, uh, I don't know." Rain admits.

"Okay, we won't do that this time, we can try that later if you like." Phayu pets his hair.

Phayu groans as Rain tentatively licks a strip up his cock before taking the tip into his mouth. Rain makes a few hesitant moves with his head before finding his rhythm and adding his tongue. At the same time, he coats his hand with lube and moves it along the base of Phayu's cock.

"Good boy, you look so pretty with my cock in your mouth." Phayu tells him, breathlessly. "Match the movement of your hand with your mouth as much as possible."

Phayu throws back his head and moans as Rain does this. "Oh, God, that feels so good, baby, you are a natural at this." Phayu isn't sure what turns him on more the way Rain's mouth, tongue, and hand feel on his cock or the trusting look in Rain's eyes as he stares up at Phayu.

When Phayu feels himself getting close he pulls out of Rain's mouth and tells him to finish him off with just his hand. It doesn't take much, just a few quick strokes and Phayu orgasms with a groan, spraying Rain's clothes with cum.

"Was it good, Phi?" Rain asks.

"So good," Phayu manages, still wrapped up in the waves of pleasure.

They spend that night exploring each other's bodies and finding what their partner likes. Phayu discovers that Rain is very ticklish behind his knees and any touch there will cause him to break down in giggles. Rain discovers that Phayu likes it when Rain is a little more aggressive with his kisses, matching Phayu lick for lick. Phayu is amazed by what a fast learner Rain is, it's like this boy was made just for him.