Sensual Arts part 2

Phayu made a displeased, “hmph” sound making Rain look up from where he was planning the renovations of the lower rooms of the tower. P’Phayu was scowling at a letter he had received this morning.

“What’s wrong, P’Phayu? You seem upset.” Rain says.

“The letter is from the wizard council, they are impressed with the work we did on stopping the earthquake.” P’Phayu says. “They are interested in making my methods more widespread since they save on resources.”

Rain makes a sour expression at the life force of the village boys being called resources. “But that’s a good thing isn’t it?” Rain asks in confusion.

“It is, it’s a very good thing. I’ve been trying to convince them for years.” P’Phayu says.

“Then what’s wrong?” Rain asks.

P’Phayu sighs, “They want me to take an apprentice, in fact he is already on his way here.”

“And that’s a bad thing?” Rain asks.

“No not necessarily bad,” P’Phayu runs his fingers through his hair as if he is stressed. “It’s just that he will need to observe everything that I do to learn properly.”

Rain, nods that makes sense.

P’Phayu gives him a look like he is still missing the point. “Everything” the wizard says, putting strong emphasis on the word.

Rain frowns for a minute, then his eyes fly open wide, “You mean he will need to watch us doing that?”

“Only if you are comfortable with it. It would be the easiest way but I can figure out something else. You don’t have to decide right away either, there will be plenty for this,” P’Phayu glances at the letter, “Prapai to learn first. When will Sky and the others be here?”

Rain smiles at this, “The day after tomorrow. I have the plans all drawn up to get started.”

Rain goes to stand by the wizard, showing him what he has been working on. He gives a gasp of surprise when P’Phayu takes him by the wrist and pulls him into his lap putting his arms around him and taking the plans to look at.

He bends down to study the plans and he is so close Rain can feel the wizard’s breath on his neck. It makes Rain shiver pleasantly. “Good job,” P’Phayu croons in his ear. Those words never fail to affect Rain.

These days Rain can never seem to get enough of P’Phayu and the wizard seems to feel the same. Sky will probably roll his eyes and say they are like one of the newly married couples back home but Rain doesn’t care. Even when they aren’t working, especially when they aren’t working, Rain wants nothing more than to be touched by and held by P’Phayu.

P’Phayu kisses Rain on the neck and gives him a little nip right below the ear where Rain is most sensitive. Rain gasps and P’Phayu gives a low chuckle at this. He continues to trail kisses down Rain’s neck before while his hand slips under Rain’s loose shirt and starts playing with one of Rain’s nipples, the little nub getting hard almost immediately. P’Phayu slides his hand over to the other while moving a hand down teasingly playing with the waistband of Rain’s pants and softly trailing his fingers over Rain’s abs. Rain whimpers and squirms as the hand slips inside the pants and takes Rain’s cock in his hands, rubbing his hand along its length.

“P’Phayu,” Rain says slightly breathlessly, “please.”

“Please what good boy?” Rain doesn’t have to see P’Phayu to know that he is smirking. The wizard loves to tease Rain.