Rain the fan boy

All in all It has been a bad week and Phayu is absolutely exhausted. They have a new client who changes her mind every time she reads a new article in a chic magazine or sees some put-on home design show. She seems to expect Phayu to be able to immediately drop everything and redesign her plans to suit whatever her latest whim is. Today they were able to finally come to an agreement with her to finalize her plans, but only after P'Mhok threatened to drop her as a client if she didn't. Now Phayu is physically and mentally exhausted. Part of him just wants nothing more than to go home, grab a drink and possibly sleep the entire weekend. Of course he can't do that, P'Pakin just sent over a new set of bikes that must be looked over this weekend for next week's race. His weekend at the garage will be just as busy as his past week, if not more so. As much as he loves both architecture and working on engines, this is one of those times when he wonders what in the hell possessed him to try to do both.

To make matters worse he can't even go straight home and relax with a glass of his favorite 12 year old Japanese whiskey like he so dearly wants to. He has already promised he would go by the university and drop off some papers with the freshman vice president, Sky, and check on the progress of the freshman activities. Phayu sighs, well at least after this one last thing he can go home and relax for the evening. Once at the faculty, he quickly finds the room where he was told Sky would be having his last class of the day and decides to wait outside as the students begin to file out.

As he waits, his attention is drawn to the raised voices of students in the back of the room. From the sound of it the two boys and the girl are having a heated argument. Phayu moves back out of sight not wanting to interrupt yet. If it becomes necessary he will be a good senior and intervene to calm the freshmen down.

"I don't see what's so great about P'Phayu," the snobbish sounding girl says. "So what if he won a few awards?"

Oh, interesting is the argument about him? This could be entertaining.

One of the boys, Phayu thinks it could be the cute one with the pouty lips, says "That's absolutely ridiculous. Everyone knows the most handsomest, smartest man to ever grace these halls is P'Phayu!" Phayu pauses; he is almost certain he has never met this freshman before. He is sure he would remember meeting such a cute boy. He wonders what he could have done to inspire such loyalty from a freshman. Phayu is used to having the admiration of his juniors he attended university with, but that's because he often helped them out with school projects and assignments. He had already graduated before these freshmen started.

"He doesn't even work for a big name firm, probably a little firm was the only one he could get a job at." The girl says.

"That's not true! All the firms were begging P'Phayu to work for them at a higher salary than some people get after years of experience. Who wants to work for a big firm that stifles creativity? A little firm is best." he says.

"You just like him because he's hot," the girl said scornfully.

The boy mumbles something that to Phayu sounds like, "not just because he's hot." Phayu raises his eyebrows at this. The boy continues louder, "I just admire him, that's all. He was always top of the class in school, he was student council president all five years he attended here, he turned down the chance to be university moon, and he didn't just win a few awards. He won some of the top awards in Thailand and came in second for two international awards."

"Rain, you are such a fanboy." Ah so the cutie's name was Rain, Phayu noted.

"So, what," Rain continues, "I also know for a fact that P'Phayu is kind and generous."

"How do you know, if you've never met him?" She says.

"I just do." Phayu could practically hear the pout in those words.