Chapter 1: EARLY EXCURSION

Today was just a typical day for most people, but for one certain male student, it was probably the most important day of his life. It was a day that to him, felt truly significant. And when this long-awaited day finally came, he felt proud in a way that he couldn't really put into words. He felt like he had just become a part of something greater than himself. That's exactly what it was like, he was truly in a dream.

Hope's Peak Academy, this place was so much more than just a school to him

Hope's Peak Academy, this place was so much more than just a school to him. Kids who love to play baseball will long to join the major leagues, kids who love to play soccer will long to join a rep team. And ever since he was a kid, he's felt the same way about Hope's Peak Academy.

Hope's Peak Academy is a government-funded school for the privileged elite of society. It recruits top students from every imaginable field to inspire hope, and in doing so, shape the future. Whenever Hope's Peak Academy is mentioned, it's only a matter of time before someone points out a very interesting detail about the school. If you come here and manage to graduate, you'll be set for life. And just so you know, that's not a joke or an exaggeration at all. Many of the current leaders of various industries are actually alumni of this school. Well, that's basically what Hope's Peak Academy is all about. As they say, it's truly the Academy of Hope.

There are two criteria you must meet in order to attend this school. One, you must be a current high school student. Two, you must be the very best at what you do. Unlike other schools, there aren't any entrance exams at this academy. The only way to get in is if the school scouts you itself, that's just how Hope's Peak Academy operates. Now, because of the talents of those who are chosen, the students of Hope's Peak Academy are called Ultimates. But even though this student was finally going to attend Hope's Peak Academy, the school he desired more than anything else... the truth is, his circumstances are a little different than that of his peers. But that was something he could put aside for now, you'll find out soon enough, and it's nothing special worth talking about.

He's not so special that he needs to introduce himself, and formalities are always a little embarrassing. Well, this is what's expected, at least that's how he thinks about it. His name was Hajime Hinata, and he was about to attend the school of his dreams.

 His name was Hajime Hinata, and he was about to attend the school of his dreams