Chapter 22: DOWN FIVE

Investigation of the Second Case (Second Half)

We open with a specific murder case. A tragic killing that occurred within the grounds of the academy that the girls attended. Based on their understanding of the crime scene, the police ruled that the incident was the work of a pervert who snuck into the school grounds. However, there was a secret behind the incident. Even before the janitor first discovered the body, there were students who witnessed the crime itself. The students were five high school girls. They didn't want to get involved in the incident, so they tried to hide the fact that they were the first to discover it. However, tragedy befell those girls. Several days after the incident... one of the five girls, Girl E, is murdered by someone. What in the world happened at this once peaceful academy? By playing the missing first and third day, you will be able to understand that mystery. All the answers you seek are hidden in this Truth Edition. Will you be able to reach the truth?

Twilight Syndrome Murder Case: Truth Edition

1st Day

As the title screen faded away, it was soon replaced with a familiar sight. Girl B, Girl C and Girl D were standing in an area that almost resembled the hallway in their school. But from the looks of it, it appeared to be an entrance hall, the area you find yourself in when you enter the main school building. The three girls were just standing around, but that changed when Girl A ran in from the right side of the screen. Girl A was supposed to meet the others, but she was late, similar to what happened on the second day when she was supposed to meet the other girls in the hallway.

Girl A: "I-I'm sorry! I'm really... really sorry for keeping you all waiting!"

Girl B: "Geez, we're gonna go home late because we had to wait for slowpoke Girl A."

Girl D: "Come on, you don't have to be like that." Girl B was about to respond, but then Girl D took out a camera and snapped a picture of the girls, she even had the flash on, which temporarily blinded everyone in front of the lens.

Girl B: "Hey, don't go taking photos without permission! People might mistake us for good friends!"

Girl A: "I-I'm not your friend!?"

Girl B: "What? There's no way I'd ever be friends with a nasty, trashy, pigshit like you."

Girl C: "Hahaha! The way Girl B treats people, even loan sharks looking to collect would get sick to their stomachs!"

Girl A: "Is... Girl E here yet?"

Girl C: "Ah, apparently she forgot something. She told us to wait just a little longer."

Girl D: "She can't find her school swimsuit..."

Girl B: "Her swimsuit, huh... maybe it got stolen?"

Girl A: "S-Stolen!?"

Girl B: "You don't know? A pervert has been spotted in the area recently. Hehe... you should be super careful, Girl A. A chubby weakling like you makes the perfect prey."

Girl D: "Hey, stop it... Girl A's getting really scared."

Girl B: "Hahaha! It's fun to bully Girl A!" It's very likely that Girl B's teasing would've continued, but her mouth was sealed shut once she and the others heard something break.

Girl D: "W-What was that sound!?"

Girl B: "It sounded like... glass breaking... it sounds like it came from the second floor! Let's go!" All the girls, minus Girl A, ran off screen and towards the source of the noise. Hajime used the controls to make Girl A run to where the others went, she ran up the stairs and found the others standing outside the music room. Girl E was also there, and it looked like she was out of breath.

Danganronpa: Goodbye DespairOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara