Chapter 8: PARTY FOUL

*Ding dong, bing bong*

Monokuma: "Ahem! Hope's Peak Academy's school trip executive committee has an announcement to make. It is now 10pm. Please return to your rooms and relax, let the sound of the ocean gently rock you to sleep. Now then, sweet dreams, everyone. Good night..." The hours of the day seem to go by pretty quickly on this island, that's what Hajime thought as he left his cottage after hearing Monokuma's evening announcement.

Hajime: 'Good night... whatever, I have a party to attend.' Hajime walked towards the pathway between the pool area and the cottages, he stopped once he saw Ibuki jumping with joy.

Ibuki: "Oh! Are you also here for the par-tay?"

Hajime: "Why else would I be here? Why are you jumping on the spot like that? Are you really that excited for the party?"

Ibuki: "Of course I am! But I'm also doing a little exercise so I can enjoy all the yummy food we're gonna eat! I'm excited to eat Teruteru's cooking."

Hajime: "Yeah, especially since he's the Ultimate Cook." As he and Ibuki began walking together towards the old building by the hotel, they could see Mikan and Peko doing the same.

Mikan: "It's about time for the party... hehe, I'm really excited. Ah, I'll do my best to not be in your way! So... it's fine if I s-stay here, right?"

Hajime: "Are you really worrying about... something like that?"

Mikan: "Y-Yes!"

Peko: "Just to let you guys know, I let Fuyuhiko know about the party, but... he didn't look too pleased about it."

Ibuki: "Man! Who wouldn't be excited for a party!?" The Ultimate Yakuza apparently, at least she tried to get him involved. Hold on, wasn't Peko the one who invited him to breakfast this morning? Does Fuyuhiko perhaps tolerate Peko more than the others? Meh, maybe I'm just making assumptions. Shouldn't do that until there's more proof to go off.

Hajime walked up the stairs of the old building's porch and opened the door, leaving Ibuki and the other girls behind since they weren't done talking to each other. Once Hajime was inside, the exterior looked like it was made completely out of wood, kinda like a cabin in the woods. There was a glass case with a fire extinguisher in the corner, an office and even a unisex bathroom, and that's not even all the things this building had to offer.

Hajime: 'So this is the old building... compared to the hotel, it definitely looks worse for wear.'

Byakuya: "You're here... now then, stand up straight and raise your arms." Byakuya was standing a short distance away from the entrance, it's like he was the bodyguard you would have to talk to before you could join the party.

Hajime: "Why do I have to do that?"

Byakuya: "Because I need to do a body check."

Hajime: "B-Body check!?"

Byakuya: "Since I'm the one hosting the party, it's necessary for me to take all possible security measures. I already promised that I would not allow even one person to become a victim."

Hajime: "I-I get it..." And so, Hajime reluctantly raised his arms and stood up straight. Byakuya went ahead and thoroughly searched him, starting with his legs and working his way up.

Byakuya: "It appears you haven't brought anything dangerous."

Hajime: "O-Of course I haven't!"

Byakuya: "Very well, I shall allow you to enter."

Hajime: "Hm?" It was at that moment that Hajime noticed a strange item near where Byakuya was standing. "Metal cases?"

Danganronpa: Goodbye Despairजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें