Chapter XIV

"Shouldn't you be with the rest, Bachira?" (Y/n) raised her eyebrow as she picked finished cleaning up the practice room. Bachira had decided to stay behind and help her out. Although in the end, she had forced the boy to sit down and just wait till she was over with everything.
"What do you mean?" Bachira raised his eyebrow as he kept a close eye on her.

"Well, you should have taken a shower and eaten. It was a stressful game today, staying here with me seems too tiring-"
"Nah! I like hanging out with you!"
"Huh? Thank you..." (Y/n) said as Bachira grinned at her.
"Thank you for standing up for us... won't Ego-san give you trouble for picking sides?" Bachira asked in concern as the girl shrugged her shoulders.
"I don't know, maybe I will and maybe Ego-san won't care. Either way, I really couldn't keep silent. It was just a scummy move and I am happy you guys were able to get yourselves together before the game ended."
Bachira kept silent as he nodded his head, keeping his eyes on (Y/n) while he smiled softly.

'I like her a lot. She is so caring and kind, but the idea of her being so close to Chigiri, even Isagi really makes me sick. They won't be able to get her monster out like I would. I just need to find a snapping point for her. Our monsters would get along so well!'

"All done~ I just need to bring the dirty towels to the laundry room. We can eat together-" (Y/n) stopped in her tracks as she noticed Bachira passed out on the ground. The girl blinked and laughed a little, having heard from Isagi that he falls asleep at random times.
'Well, today's match was tiring." She muttered and put the boy on her back.
"Let's get you to your room."

'What will be tonight's dinner? Maybe fish... chicken would be nice too! Oh some beef and rice!' (Y/n) thought excitedly as she carried Bachira down the hallway.
'It smells so good!' The girl thought as she walked past the dining hall. But instead of passing it, (Y/n) stood frozen in her place when she saw Team V's current top3 and Team Z having a small argument. The girl sighed and grabbed tightly onto Bachira as she walked up to them.

"What is going on here? You guys are acting like kindergarten kids, stop arguing. You are all being a pain for the others who want to eat."
"Hmm? What are you doing here and is Bachira alright?" Kunigami turned to look at (Y/n), noticing the boy on her back.
"Yeah, he just fell asleep. Now what is going on here?"
"Nothing much, we just had a small disagreement." Iemon explained.
"Whatever the disagreement was, hash it out on the field. The dining room isn't here to serve as a stage for your drama. Got, Yoichi and Raichi?" (Y/n) asked, glaring a little at the two boys.

"Y-yeah, sorry (Y/n)." Yoichi answered, a little scared of her anger. Raichi tsked but said nothing.
'Stupid.'
Nagi was by now fully awake and looking at Bachira, who was peacefully sleeping in the girl's back.
'Why is he there? That should be my spot. Who is that nobody anyways?' The albino pouted, trying to hide his glare as Reo full on just glared at Bachira.

'Yoichi? That's the guy who stole her from me that day! The same dude who walked in and so casually called her name. And that dude? What's his deal sleeping on her like that?! That shouldn't be his spot! He doesn't deserve to be near her!' Reo wanted to go over and rip the boy out of (Y/n)'s grasp, but was stopped as Zantetsu spoke up.
"Let's go you two." He spoke calmly as the other team was distracted.
"Ha?! They got away!" Raichi said in annoyance.

"Just go and eat and get some rest. You all will need it when playing against them tomorrow." (Y/n) said as she started walking to the exit.
"Huh? What do you mean?" Naruhaya called out.
"Hmm... Those 3 are a big danger to you than all the 3 teams you guys played against." (Y/n) said simply and walked off.
"Ha? What does she mean by that?" Iemon wondered as Raichi let out an annoyed sigh.

"Isagi, I will kill your friend for talking in circles."
"Shut up, Raichi. You know she can't tell us much. For all you know, she might be in serious trouble for what she said hours ago." Chigiri said as he sent the blonde a warning glare. Yoichi paid Raichi no mind as he ran out of the dining room and after (Y/n).