Chapter XXXII

The latest BLLK leaks:
Rin and Isagi making the whole PXG v BM match gayer than it needed to be.
(Y/n): Hmm... Can we calm down? *looks at Kaiser and Shidou*
Kaiser, looking like a depressed cat.
Meanwhile Shidou is just staring at him like this: 👁👄👁
(Y/n): Can I get a raise?
Ego: We don't even pay you
(Y/n): Can I get paid then??

"And here is our dining hall. It's open till 10 at night, afterward it's closed till 7 in the morning, since the players wake up then." (Y/n) explained to Loki, who calmly looked around the area. The dining hall was empty since the players still had training, so Loki had the place for himself to look around. (Y/n) silently followed after him as she looked through her list.
'This was an exhausting day. I hope tomorrow it will be calmer.'
"And how do I get my food from here?" Loki asked as he pointed at the machine.

"Oh? Your uniform has a chip where your number is. Just scan it, and the food usually appears in a minute or sooner." Loki raised an eyebrow at that, but did as he was told. To be honest, he didn't expect much to happen, but to his surprise, the food really did appear as (Y/n) told him.
"Oh? You were right. That was pretty fast." Loki spoke as he put his food on the tray, moving away so (Y/n) could get her food.
"Yeah, it's a really useful thing. It also makes this place less crowded." The girl agreed, taking her own food and led him to a table in the corner of the room, thinking he might find it more comfortable there since players rarely sat there.

'They will probably stare at him since he isn't a player of the project. I wouldn't want to be stared at while eating either.' She thought whole taking a bite of her food.
"It will be a quiet few days as far as I got from Ego-san, since I am the first one to arrive."
"Oh! Yeah, I forgot that 4 more players are arriving." She lied as Loki raised an eyebrow.
'Liar! I have been screaming into my pillow every night by now.'
"Really? Ego-san told me you and Teieri-san were preparing the whole time. How did you forget so fast?" Loki laughed as the girl grew a little flustered.
'I should have thrown away his yakisoba stash.' The girl thought, clearing her throat.

"Well, I have a short-term memory." She cleared her throat as Loki laughed some more.
'Can it get worse?'
"You are funny. I honestly expected you to be a lot more reserved, but you are really talkative."
"Y-you don't mind that?" (Y/n) asked, her embarrassed look being replaced by a surprised one.
"Yeah." Loki grinned as he started eating again as (Y/n) blinked a few times before starting to eat as well.
'Huh... so far, only Yoichi said that he doesn't mind my talking when I asked? Now, a world-class player thinks the same.' She thought, quietly eating her food as well.

Later that evening, (Y/n) walked to Ego's office to get the recordings of today's games. She was already too tired to keep her eyes open, so she wanted to be over with it as soon as possible. Knocking a few times, (Y/n) heard Anri say to come inside, which she did, not noticing two unfamiliar voices coming out of the place. (Y/n) ended up regretting that one because as soon as she opened the door, she saw two men, one with blonde hair and the other one had brown hair, that was made into dreadlocks. Thankfully, they didn't notice her yet since they were still focused on talking to Ego.
'L-Luna and... Silva?!' The girl thought in panic, backing away a little.

"Ah! (Y/n) meet-"
Before Anri could finish her sentence, the girl slammed the door shut, alarming the 3 men.
"What even?!" Ego yelled in surprise as Anri stared on in surprise
"Ego, you never told us this place us haunted." Luna laughed as Silva joined in.
"Probably the players threw a curse on here."
Ego grew agitated as Anri quickly walked out of the room, hoping (Y/n) would be outside but to no luck.
'What even happened to her?' She blinked.

"That was so embarrassing. I wish never to get out of this room." (Y/n) mumbled to herself while hiding under her bed covers. She usually didn't react like this towards people she liked in any way. Sae being a good example, as she was always normal around him, but...
'They are all so hot and talented and pretty. I just want to disappear.' (Y/n) sighed as she heard a knock on the door.