Chapter XV

"So...you going to tell me what that outburst yesterday was?" Ego raised an eyebrow as (Y/n) kept quiet the whole time. As expected, the next day Ego had called (Y/n) into the office to talk about her yelling from yesterday. He was surprised that she said anything, since she kept to the 'staying neutral' part of their deal.
'So why now?'

"I don't know... the only explanation I have is that I let my personal feelings take over. I am sorry about that." (Y/n) sighed, embarrassed to look the man in the eyes. She heard Ego let out a sigh and then spoke up.
"Well, while it is against the rule for you to act like you did..."
'I am getting fired!'
"I will let it slide for now, since I do like a rule breaker here and there, I will let it slide... this time." (Y/n) looked at Ego in surprise as the man looked back indifferently.
"T-thank you! It won't happen again!" (Y/n) said as she bowed a few times.

"No need to thank me, now... Go do the dishes I left last night. You remember the deal-"
"Yes! I will do it now!" (Y/n) quickly said and ran out of the room to the kitchen.
"Kids..." Ego sighed and went over the stats of yesterday's game.

'This time I was in pretty good luck. Just how many cups of noodles did he eat?!' (Y/n) thought as she finished washing the cups and looked at the trash left on the counter. She took out a trash bag and started collecting the empty containers and noodle cups.
'I hope Teieri-san didn't see this, she can be quite scary when mad.' (Y/n) thought, shuddering as she remembered how she yelled at Ego for not eating healthy food.

"I will just bring this to the trash containers. Hmmm I wonder if the others woke up already."
Humming she walked down the corridor to the exit, when her watch pinged and she looked down at it.
"What would they need this early?" (Y/n) wondered as she saw who called her.

Zantetsu gulped as (Y/n) walked into their room, wondering why they called her.
"What did you need me for? As far as I can see everything is normal..." The girl wondered as Reo quickly turned to look at her.
"N-nothing! We will be out in a moment!" Reo tried to say, but (Y/n) stopped him.
"Please just tell me what it is about. I came here all the way from the other side of the building."
Zantetsu and Reo looked at each other in worry, before pointing at Nagi, who was still snuggled up and pouting in his bed.

"He doesn't want to get up. We tried everything, but he just won't move." Zantetsu explained and (Y/n) felt like ripping her hair out at that.
'Is this a kindergarten?!'
Shaking her head, (Y/n) gave the duo a tight smile before marching towards Nagi's bed.
'Scary...'
'She looks so cute!' Zantetsu and Reo thought as (Y/n) started talking to Nagi.

"Nagi, come on it's breakfast time. You guys need to train for tomorrow's match." The girl said calmly, patting the boy's head.
'Nice~' The boy thought, but said nothing.
"You guys go and eat, Nagi will be there in a minute." (Y/n) as the duo reluctantly nodded their heads. Once alone, she turned back to look at Nagi and spoke up.
"Nagi, please get up. I really am not in the mood to do this now and you need to eat." (Y/n) argued, removing her hand from his head.
'Continue! Why did you stop?!' Nagi thought as he looked up at (Y/n).
"Chewing food is so tiring... holding a fork is tiring."

"That's why you aren't eating?! Nagi, you need to get up, no matter how tiring it is. Please." (Y/n) said, her anger rising. The boy stopped pouting and thought over something before he signaled for (Y/n) to move closer.
"I will go eat...but I have one request and I won't be calling you for unnecessary things anymore."
"Spit it out." (Y/n) said, intrigued by the offer. Nagi nodded his head and whispered something into (Y/n)'s ear, which caused her face to get red.

"I am not doing that!"
"Then I am not eating, good luck with Ego-san when he hears that you are the reason I am not eating." Nagi said in a condescending manner.