Chapter XXII

How I wake up every morning, knowing I have the power to make Y/n call Oliver an old man:😳😍💅🏻

The same night Rin was in his room, wide awake as his roommates were fast asleep, unaware of the boy's restlessness. Rin had one goal, ever since his faithful encounter with Sae that is. He wanted to take revenge on him, for crushing him like that, for destroying the relationship Rin and Sae shared and... for being the guy (Y/n) focused on whenever they were together. To Rin, Sae used to be everything he wanted to be, someone he looked up to and wanted to impress.

But now he just wanted to destroy Sae and take everything from him. Blue Lock was just what Rin needed and he focused to perform the best, to be the most outstanding. Everyone was so lukewarm and annoying to Rin, he couldn't wait for the 2nd selection process to start. And now that he knew (Y/n) would be there, watching him, he had to perform better than he did by now.
'I will show her I am better than my asshole of a brother and that Isagi guy. She will forget about both of them once she sees me play.' Rin thought, a little riled up over the next stage.

This was his chance to prove himself. For the past 3 years he missed (Y/n) a lot, whenever her parents would come for a holiday he would be at the house, only to find out she stayed in Saitama. It unnerved Rin, knowing she would rather spend her days with that Isagi guy.
'I hate him... I will crush both him and whatever dreams he made for himself. I will make his stay in Blue Lock as miserable as possible.' Rin thought.
'Maybe (Y/n) will then stop avoiding coming to Kamakura. I really miss the time we would spend together. Why did she stop coming?'

The teal-eyed boy thought, thinking back at the few moments with the girl he cherished with the girl. Some were nicer, some were more bittersweet.

11 years prior...
It had been a week since (Y/n) had met Rin. The boy was less than happy with the meeting, since not only did his brother spend most of his time paying attention to her, but she would hug him at random. He didn't want her attention or her calling him cute.
'Disgusting...' Rin pouted in his living room, watching something on the TV with his mom.
'Hope to never see her again. Why does big brother even have her as a friend?'

Just as he thought that, Sae and his dad walked in and Rin got up from his spot on the couch.
"Big brother, can we go and play now?" Rin asked excitedly.
"Sorry, I am going over to (Y/n)'s place." Sae simply answered, disappointing the younger. The two parents exchanged a few looks and the mom went to grab her phone.
"How about we take Rin along? That way you both get to spend time with each other." Their father suggested.
"What?! No!" They both exclaimed for two completely different reasons. Sae didn't want to share his time with (Y/n) and Rin simply refused to be anywhere near her.

"Too bad, I already asked miss Miyano, she said it will be alright. (Y/n) seemed to be excited to see Rin as well." Their mom answered, causing Sae to glare at him, meanwhile the younger made a disgusted look on his face.
"Don't make those faces! Miss Miyano and (Y/n) were already informed and please don't act out. As for (F/n), she said him and (M/n) are in the office right now. You can drop off the papers then." The mom said to their father after she finished scolding the two.

"Woow..." Rin's eyes widened as he stood in front of the large house. It was very nicely decorated at the entrance and there were some toys in the front yard. Rin saw them on the TV a few times, so it got him a little excited to see those in real life.
Their father rang the bell as Sae pulled Rin towards the door.
The door opened and revealed a woman, one Rin never saw. She looked a lot older than Mrs. (L/n) and had a kind look as she greeted them.

"Sae, it's good to see you. And you must be the little brother Mrs. Itoshi mentioned?" The woman smiled at Rin, who shyly nodded his head.
"H-hello..." He stuttered out as he felt the pointing look from his father.
"I am Miyano Amane, I am miss (Y/n)'s nanny. In case you need something."
"Nice to meet you." The boy said, looking down at his feet with a nervous blush and Sae pulled him inside as their father stayed to talk with the woman for a moment.