Chapter XXIX

Isagi and Kurona are the cutest and most wholesome duo in all of Blue Lock. Kaneshiro ATE when he created them.

The same night, (Y/n) was called over to bring extra clothes to Barou, and thankfully, she remembered washing his clothes with that detergent of his. With a jump in her steps, (Y/n) ran to their designated room. Once she opened the door, (Y/n) sure was shocked at the sight in front of herself. She expected some disorganization from the three... seeing bed sheets, pillows, and other things scattered around the room was not something she expected.

"WHAT DID YOU THREE DO?! DID YOU CAUSE ALL THIS RUCKUS?!" (Y/n) yelled, causing Yoichi, Barou, and Nagi to stop throwing pillows and look at her in shock. Yoichi gulped at the glare (Y/n) was sending them and tried to speak up, but Nagi beat him to it.
"Barou won't let me sleep in the single bed."
"I said that I will sleep in it! That's a final." Barou argued back, looking away from (Y/n) and at the albino. The said boy stuck his tongue out and proceeded to speak before thinking.

"Big words for a fallen king." (Y/n)'s eyes widened as she watched Barou's face turn red, and he started yelling at Nagi. Yoichi moved out of the way, and (Y/n) grabbed his arm, pulling him behind her.
"Will you both shut up?! You are causing a ruckus over a bed!"
"Tell him to stop!" They both yelled, pointing at each other.
"You are both stupid!"
(Y/n) and Yoichi sighed, the girl looking over at her friend for some help.

"How long have you been arguing over this?"
"It started an hour ago. The single bed is too appealing, I guess." Yoichi chuckled nervously as (Y/n) gave him a deadpaned look.
"If the bed is the issue, then I have a solution!" The girl announced and walked over to the said item. Yoichi watched as the girl picked the bed by the bottom rail and started dragging it out. Both Nagi and Barou stopped arguing, looking at the girl in surprise, while Yoichi looked at the scene like it was a normal occurrence.

"What are you doing?!" Barou yelled.
"I am disposing of the bed. If you all can't get along over a bed, you are not getting it."
"One of us will have to sleep on the floor, tho." Nagi tried to argue, now in front of her with puppy eyes.
"And?" (Y/n) asked in return.
"W-wait!" Yoichi spoke up, pulling Nagi away from her. Barou watched them silently, still wondering how (Y/n) was dragging the bed around.
"We will clean this up! And since Nagi and I were already sharing the bunk beds, Barou can have the single bed." Yoichi said nervously, which caused Nagi to protest at first, but stopped when he noticed (Y/n) glaring at them again.

Eyeing the two suspiciously, the girl looked back at Barou, and then at the spot the bed was in previously.
"Fine. But start cleaning up. Now." The three shuddered at the glare and nodded their heads.

After about 20 or 30 minutes, the boys had everything cleaned up, and (Y/n) sighed in relief, happy everything was back in its place.
"Here are your clothes, Barou." The taller loomed at her, then at the blue pajamas.
"I said I don't want to-"
"I used the detergent you showed me. Calm down."

Barou looked at the girl in surprise, slowly taking the items out of her hands, the other two watching them like hawks.
"I... Why did you change detergents?"
"I didn't change them, I just asked for permission to wash yours with it. Do you know how much it would cost to change up all the detergents?" (Y/n) said in return as Barou stayed quiet. It surprised him that someone listened to his problem, you could say, instead of laughing it off.

"Thanks..." The red-eyed boy said quietly, blushing a little in embarrassment. Nodding her head, (Y/n) went back to her normal, more cheerful self.
"Good! If you have any similar issues, tell me. I will see what I can do to fix it!"
With that, (Y/n) told them goodnight and walked back to her room, leaving Nagi and Yoichi dumbfounded and... jealous.
"Did you really force (Y/n) to obey your wishes, king?" Nagi asked in a mocking manner, glaring down at the clothes.