Chapter XXVIII

This chapter is straight up garbage☠️ also, still can't believe Sendou has red hair and not blonde

The next day (Y/n) was tasked to bring items such as clothes, towels, and shoes to the wing that was holding all the 4-man teams. Sure enough, it was an easy task for (Y/n), as the teams here weren't as wild as the ones during the 1st selection round. Humming, the girl knocked at her 2nd to last door for this round. She had a good feeling about everything, it was calm and even Ego was in a somewhat good mood.
'He did call me a waste of talent only twice today! So it must mean something!' (Y/n) grinned to herself as the door opened.

"Yes?" A softer voice answered, and (Y/n) turned her attention to the door. The girl's eyes widened at the boy's gentle and unique features. Cyan eyes widened for a moment as well before they narrowed into a glare, causing (Y/n) to flinch a little.
"I... I brought you and your team the items you will need for training." (Y/n) answered simply. The boy took the items from her hands and, with a short nod, slammed the door shut.
'S-scary... and he looks so sweet and kind, too...' The girl thought, quickly retreating from the room and towards Rin's team's room.

"Huh? What's with that face, Hiori?" Yukimiya raised an eyebrow as the boy put their clothes down, a glare still visible on his face.
"And where did these come from?" Karasu added in as Otoya silently walked over to inspect the clothes.
"The manager from earlier brought them here. It's for practice." Hiori grumbled, taking his stuff to his bed as Otoya looked at him in shock for a moment.

"Wait, so that cutie was here, and you didn't tell me?! Is she still here?!" Otoya wondered and ran to the door. Karasu and Yukimiya looked at the boy in disbelief.
"Can you not?" The former model facepalmed.
"Are you alright, Hiori? You seem riled up." Karasu raised an eyebrow, a little bit put off by the boy's behavior.

"I am fine." Hiori answered sharply, then looked back at his clothes in disgust.
'Why did she have to touch them? Matter of fact, why would Miss Perfect do all this?' Hiori thought bitterly.

'Ahh~ look, Hiori! Isn't she such a perfect child?!' His mom's words played in his head, causing his resentment to grow even more.

'Finally safe! That boy was so scary with that expression.' The bi-colored girl sighed in relief as she slowly knocked on the door of the last team. The door slowly opened, revealing Tokimitsu's timid figure looking down at her.

"A-ah! (L/n)-san, did you need something?" Tokimitsu wondered as (Y/n) pointed at the basket with the clothes. Tokimitsu nodded his head and took the item out of her hands.
"Did you guys sleep well?" (Y/n) questioned as the taller slowly nodded his head.

"Bachira was talking in his sleep, tho. It was a little hard to sleep at some points." (Y/n) chuckled nervously, having heard of that from Yoichi before. The girl looked into the room, only to find it half empty.
"Ha? Where is everyone else? It's still too early for training." (Y/n) mused as Tokimitsu invited her inside, catching Aryu's attention in the process. The long-haired boy got up from his bed to look at the duo.

"Rin went off somewhere, and Bachira said he wanted to go and eat. They should be here soon." The fidgety boy explained as Aryu got up and walked towards them. The long-haired boy went to inspect (Y/n)'s hair again, causing the girl to grow a little nervous again. Tokimitsu, noticing her uneasiness, started telling the taller to stop it, but he got ignored.

"Hmmm..." Aryu hummed as he took a strand of her hair again.
"Uhm? Can...can I help you?" The girl asked, a little flustered as Aryu got a perfect idea.
"Let me braid your hair. Come on, I have a cute style on my mind." Aryu announced as he pulled (Y/n) along, while Tokimitsu tried to stop him.
"Aryu, please don't be...be like that."
"I have to work!" (Y/n) protested, but it fell on deaf ears at the end.
"It won't take long. You will like it!" The boy shook her off.