Chapter 1

Finally, it was over. Amiya had faced countless hardships along the way, had watched many of his companions make the ultimate sacrifice, hoping that she would put an end to this madness... and yet, there she was. Alongside her stood Ch'en, still exhausted from the recent battle. It had been a long journey but, finally, they had reached the end. Talulah, or more exactly, Kashchey, laid in front of them, utterly defeated. It had been an uphill battle, yeah, but they had overcome her flames. However, both knew that there was still something they had to take care of:

-So you really think that, by getting me out of your sister's body, you'll stop Ursus? – the deep voice of the Snake enveloped the room, coming from Talulah's lips – What a fool you are, Hui-Chie...

-Shut up, you liar snake! – Yelled Ch'en. She came closer to her sister – You don't want to see the truth, Kashchey. Talulah is not your puppet anymore, and you are fully aware of that. Get out of my sister's mind, NOW.

-Very well... - This time Kashchey sounded a little bit resigned – You win, but remember. There will be always another Chernobog and another Talulah... and even though I just lost, I'll be there, even – his voice started to get faltery – at... the edge of the world...

And with that, The Black Snake gave up his hold over the draco woman. Talulah fell to the ground, unconscious. Her sister ran to her.

-Nee-san! – Ch'en managed to catch her before she hit the floor. Then, she laid her on the ground.

Amiya, who had been watching the entire ordeal, came closer and put her hand over her shoulder, giving a reassuring look:

-Don't worry, she'll be fine.

Ch'en was about to answer, but at that moment a certain sarkaz broke into the room.

-¡You, rabbit!¡Give me the damn key or else we're gonna die!

Amiya turned to face this newcomer, when she saw her, she let out a sound of surprise.

-W?! Why are you here? – she realized what she wanted – Oh, the key... You' re my enemy, you killed some of my people, I can't trust you...

-¡Damn, I know! I don't trust you either, but right now we don't have time for that! At this rate, the city core is going to blow up and kill everybody! – W extended her arms towards Amiya – If you wish so, go ahead and kill me, but that won't change anything! Please!

After thinking about it for a while, the brunette gave her answer.

-Fine! Let's go to the reactor control panel!

Without wasting a second, the duo ran towards the control panel on the other side of the room. Ch'en decided to follow them. When they arrived, Amiya pulled out a key from her pocket and threw it to the sarkaz's hands. She picked it up and put it in the console, but the system biped and displayed: ERROR. Not enough clereance.

W looked at her with a nervous look.

-Don't say me you only have this one... No, there must be an emergency one. Shit, we need to find it, and fast! – She looked towards Ch'en – Did the dragon lady have any key on her!? Please, tell me that mad woman didn't destroy it...

-No, I looked and she didn't seem to have anything like that on her...

-We're damned... - muttered W.

-Not so fast – Everyone turned around, only to see that Talulah, although barely staying upright, had finally woken up. W was the first to speak:

-I guess that you won't let us ruin your mad plan... Well, looks like it can't be helped then – Slowly, she reached for her grenades.