Chapter 2

-Ugh... What has just... happened? – With a grunt, the Doctor raised his face. He saw that he was no longer in the Chernobog Control Center. Instead, when he looked around he noticed that, right now, he was in the middle of what looked like a forest.

-Want some help? – When Doctor turned around he was met with a certain white haired draco's face. She held out her hand to him. – Lying on the ground must be pretty uncomfortable.

The Doctor hesitated a bit, but he took her hand and she helped him to stand up. Once back in his feet, the Doctor took a look around and saw that the others were here as well. Amiya and Ch'en were standing near them, while W was seen going from one place to another, visibly irritated.

-Now, someone can explain what happened back there? – The Doctor asked, pretty confused by the situation he found himself in.

W stopped on her tracks an looked at him, with a mix of anger and confusion:

-Have you lost your memory again, doc? – She came closer – Look, here's a recap for the amnesiac. Your rabbit friend went with the chief against dragon lady and won. Everything should had been ok, right? But no, out from nowhere appeared this "Hole", we got pulled into it and ended up here. Remember now?

-Yes, now I remember... -answered the Doctor – So, what's the plan? How we're going to return home?

Ch'en spoke:

-Well, now our top priority is start to move out of here and find any form of civilization. Then, feel free to think about how we're going to return home, because I have the feeling is not going to be easy.

-Oh...*giggle*, so we're going on field trip? Now that's more like it! – exclaimed W.

-I agree. We really should get going – Amiya tried to take a step forward, but her legs failed her. The Doctor, with a worried look, took and sat her on the ground:

-Amiya, you're tired and weak, you need to rest.

-You're right, but... We can't just stay here. – She replied – Even if do it slowly, I'll stick with you...

-Hold up, I've got an idea – The Doctor picked the Cautus and put her on his back.

-¡Eeek!

- Take it easy, Amiya – said the Doctor – You don't need to worry, I'll carry you. That way you can rest.

-Fine... - she muttered, with an embarrassed look.

-Well, are you finished over there? – When the Doctor turned, he saw that Talulah was waiting, with her arms crossed.

-Yes... - he answered.

-Then let's get going. There's not a single moment to waste. – With that said, she turned around and started walking towards the insides of the forest. The rest followed suit, but not before W dropped a comment:

-So straightforward... I might even like your new you, Talulah...

In a lonely road, in the middle of a dark and dense forest, an old grey van drove under the cover of night. Music was playing at full volume through one of the windows. It seemed like there was a party going on inside the car:

-Yuhuuu!!! Matt, pass me the beer!!

Inside, there were three youngsters, who probably were just returning from a very lively party. Matt, the driver was a boy, around the 20s, with short auburn hair. His eyes were of the same color, and he wore glasses. He was the one who was less drunk. His friend, on the other hand, had the features of a Russian: His neck-length hair was blonde, and his eyes sky blue. The third one was directly drunk, he was sleeping on the backseat. His hair was black and he had brown eyes. He also was the most corpulent of the three.