Chapter 18 - (Warning)

WARNING AHEAD!! This chapter includes a lemon. If you don't like or want to read this kind of things, please skip to the next chapter.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

----------

The door to the room was blown wide open, giving way to Talulah and Will, their lips smashed together. They unconsciously made their way to Talulah's bed, eventually setting in.

-Mmmnn... Will.... – She groaned as he deepened the kiss, their tongues wrestling to see whose desire was the strongest. As they made out, Talulah's hand went to his crotch and started to massage it. Will let out a muffled moan, his arousal starting to grow. At that moment the draco pulled back from the kiss, leaving a string of saliva between their lips.

-Talulah... - The boy reached for the back of her dress, but stopped before pulling it off, waiting for her permission. She confirmed it with a nod, although that couldn't hide her embarrassment. Will continued with his endeavor, and then the top of her dress came undone, revealing her upper half. Talulah blushed a deep red, but didn't stop him in the slightest. His hands roamed over her flawless skin, eventually landing on her bra-clad breasts. A pleasant shudder ran through her body as her lover fondled her.

-You- You're just perfect.... – He rumbled as he burned into his memory her beautiful curves.

-Will, it's not fair that you're still with your clothes on. – She pouted.

He nodded and pulled his shirt off. Talulah admired his well-built torso as her hand roamed over his chest. There Will leaned down and pulled her into a heated kiss, they drew out to catch their breaths shortly after.

Suddenly, Talulah took Will by the shoulders and threw him on his back against the bed. Her dress dropped and thumped the floor, her pantyhose and boots following the same fate; and then she got on top of him, with only her underwear still on.

-Like what you see~? – She purred with a playful smirk.

-Yeah... - He replied as his hands took a grope of her ass.

The draco unbuckled his pants and them off along with his underclothes, allowing his cock to spring out. Her cheeks darkened several shades of red, but she soon took it with her right hand and started to stroke.

-Mmn.... – He moaned as her partner's delicate hand went up and down his shaft, making his mind melt in pleasure. She kept pleasuring him.... Until she suddenly let go his cock. He was taken aback by this move, but soon it became clear what she wanted as she slipped her hands to the back of her bra and unclipped it. She dropped it on the ground, and with that her breasts laid bare to Will's lustful gaze.

He took them with his hands and groped them, appreciating how soft they were. Talulah let out a soft moan as he toyed with her tits, the feeling of his touch making her more turned-on. The in-heat draco then leaned and stole another kiss, thought she soon pulled back and gave him a look of pure need.

-Will, I... I want to do it. – Slwoly, she took her panties off and exposed her lower egione to the room's cool air. The friction between her netherlips and his shaft earned a groan from the two, their arousal at the highest.

-I haven't done this before. Forgive me if...

-No worries. – Replied the boy. – This is also my first time. I guess we'll be learning along the way, true? – He said with a smirk.

-You're always so cute...

Talulah grabbed his cock and aligned it with her entrance. She slid it against her clit several times, and then....

-Ah...ahh! – She gasped as she impaled down his shaft. The draco felt a sudden spike of pain, like something inside her had broken, but it vanished as soon as it appeared.

-Tal, you're okay...? – Asked Will.

-Yeah... - Talulah adjusted her position a bit, and the she began to move.

A groan came out of his lips as he penetrated her insides, her wet inner walls clamping around his cock. His cock was engulfed in her slippery heat, it felt like heaven. Talulah leaned in and pulled in him into a deep kiss, moaning and panting as she bounced on his virile member.

-Hah... Hahhh...~ - The sound of her moans was heard across the room. Will's hands started to roam all over her body, sending shivers of pleasure across her muscles.

She bit her lower lip and started to move at a quicker pace, her elaborated moaning becoming more audible. Her walls tightened around his throbbing shaft, with each thrust his limit was coming closer and closer.

-Tal, I'm.... – His warning was muffled as the draco smashed her lips against hers, drawing out shortly after.

-Do it inside. - She panted. – Mnnn~....

Their pace became quicker, Will grabbed the sheets as his cock sunk deeper into her, their flesh smacking together. Their moans became only stronger as she impaled down his shaft, until....

-Ahhhh~!!! – Talulah reached her climax, her walls quivered and clenched around his cock as she rode her orgasm. This made Will reach his limit and he too came, splashes of his semen covering her insides.

The two let out pants as their orgasms faded away, their minds completely blank. The draco let out a smirk.

-That was... intense... *giggle*

-Yeah... but this isn't over yet. – Suddenly, Will grabbed her and they flipped sides; now he was the one on top. – Now is my turn~.... – He said with a teasing tone.

-Just shut up. – And with that, Talulah dragged him into a messy kiss. They kept on at it for a while, until they pulled back to catch their breaths. He prompted himself up and grabbed his cock. She pushed her legs open and looked him with a playful smirk, the implication obvious. He aligned himself with her lover's entrance, but didn't stick it immediately. Instead, he dragged the tip along her folds, teasing her one, two times... until he finally thrusted in and his virile member penetrated her once more.

-Ahh... - He groaned. – Ok. I'm moving now...

He started to thrust into her pussy. Her walls clenched around him as his intrusive shaft sunk in, the warmth of her insides driving him to qucken up the pace.

-Ahh~...Ah....Ahhh~... - Talulah moaned as he plunged inside her. Suddenly his cock touched a sweer spot inside her. – Oh yess~...! - she hissed. – Just like that~....!!

Will let out a grunt as he bucked his hips harder, his cock burying itself in her innermost parts. Talulah's moans became louder as he kept pounding her pussy, his hands groping her left breast and fondling it. With each thrust, he was coming closer to his limit.

-Ah~... Ahh~ - She kept moaning wildly, his cock reaching her most innermost parts, until.... – Valery... AHHH~!!!

Talulah wrapped her legs and locked his hips in place as she came, her womanhood tightening around his shaft. This drove him over the edge, and he came undone, his seed filling her womb.

When his orgasm finally diminished, Will dropped himself besides Talulah. He was panting, but he was thinking about something else...

-Valery... no one had called me like that since...

-Shhh.... – The draco cut him. – *pant* It doesn't matter if your name's Will or Valery... - She pressed her lips against his, giving him a kiss. - You'll be always my beloved... mine alone...

-Yeah... I love you too, Tal – With that, they wrapped themselves into a hug, Talulah's head resting against his chest. Nothing else was said, they just enjoyed of each other's warmth; slowly but surely falling asleep in their embrace....

----------

Ok, this is the end of the lemon. I really hope that your hands were on the keyboard or screen... I hope....