A Final Note

This is DsSthephan, the author of Visitors from Terra. It has been a long journey, filled with many obstacles and difficulties... but we've reached the end of this adventure at last.

Firstly, I want to thank the readers who have stayed with me until the very end. An author is the one who invents the story, but the readers are the ones who bring it to life... Without them, I've probably wouldn't have reached this point.

I also want to thank everybody who has supported me through these months. Your likes and commentaries are the fuel that drive me to do this. Thaks you, guys. You're the best.

A special thanks to sealteam14, KitV739 and LEGENDFRIENDSMOBA. Your feedbacks have helped me to improve myself as a writer, and thereby I say: Thanks.

I've enjoyed every moment of writting this story, and I guess that you did as well. However, good things always come to an end... I initially felt very sad for reaching the end of this exciting journey, but then I though: "It doesn't need to end here... Why not continue?"

Yes, this story hasn't ended yet... and that's why I've decided to write two more books. I'm already working on the second part of this triology, and I expect to release it sometime in August. It's name? Winds of Fire

I'll be looking foward to see you in my next book.

Yours,

-DsSthephan