XLII

XLII

Electricity ran through my body when Prince Alexander poured my back and neck with kisses. His lips travelled in different spaces of my skin just to wake me up. He thrived, though.

My lids flew open with a deadly gaze toward him. I did not need to say that we did that last night - I lost count in three so I had no freaking idea how many times we did it again and again - and here he was for a repeat performance.

It had been three days since we got married. We stayed mostly in bed, I mean, in the island. Our honeymoon was really fantastic and I could not imagine until now that we did extreme things (if you know what I mean).

Maybe, Prince Alexander lost his patience for the last couple of months. I had played hard to get so I was now receiving the consequence, which I pleasurably getting. He did not waste any minute, as the result, we did it where and when he decided to do it. Anytime. Anywhere.

I blushed when I remembered how we did it in the shower room and on the couch in the living room. Those times were extraordinary yet quite flustering. I could not imagine I was able to do that.

He chuckled and whispered to my ear, "Still blushing eh? Get used to it."

For the second time, I gave him a deadly gaze, "I'm not blushing! I'm just thinking of ... something."

He laughed in my ear. His arms around me became tighter, "I like that kind of thinking. Wanna try?"

I slapped his bared chest, "Shut up! It's not what you're thinking."

"Really?" he moved his hand up and down on my waist, "By the way, although I don't like it, you need to return in the palace later this day."

I furrowed my eyebrow, "Only me? How about you?"

He sighed, "I need to go to New York City and arrange the project for the Christmas. I want you there, but I need to protect you. If people in that place see us together, there is no second thought that they will think about you and me dating."

"Why?" Although I did not want to go in the spotlight and erase my privacy, it was still questionable why he wanted to hide me. "Are you embarrassed that we are together?"

Prince Alexander frowned as if I told him that I forgot the date of our wedding day, "Duh? We're not dating. We're already married, remember? I don't want them to think that you're one of those short term relationships I have. I'll name you soon, but not now. We need to settle first."

I finally released the breath I was holding before he told me his answer. I just nodded, hard to think what respond I should say.

"Victoria will meet you at London's airport. She promised that she'll be with you while I'm in the US," he said while playing the blanket in his fingers.

"Okay," I simply replied.

"Shirley, I think you should see the city before we face our world again," he sat up and I followed him, "Buy souvenirs and things you want."