LI

(A/N: I dedicate this chapter to all readers, both active and silent, for giving this story thousands of reads and votes, and hundred of comments. Without you, I don't think I could finish this story. But, because I can feel your love toward our characters, I'm going to give you the best story I can. For now, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't kill me after, I'm begging you.)

LI

I was like a statue on the floor where I stood and watched the fight between the Britons: Prince Alexander and Ben. Both were important to the princess, who screamed since we entered the apartment.

Ben, Victoria's boyfriend was on the ground with blood escaping the skin of his face. His eyes shut, but I knew he was still breathing because of his shoulder going up and down.

"Alexander! Stop it," Victoria cried while fixing the strap of her dress. She kneeled down on Ben's side and looked at her brother, "Please. Stop. If you want to punch him, hurt me instead!"

"Victoria," His Highness was scary calm when he talked to his youngest sibling, "I told you to stop your relationship with that boy! He's not good to you. He only wants you on the bed and your money."

"How dare you?" The princess stood and went to Alexander. She hit the latter's chest with close fists. "Ben is not like that! He loves me. Ben loves me!" She yelled while her brother allowed her to release her fury.

"Victoria, you're a princess," the prince's voice was low, almost inaudible at my distance, "You don't deserve someone like that boatman."

Before Victoria could respond, there was a groan heard nearby. I realized it was Ben when he moved slowly. His lover went to him immediately while she was keeping on saying his name.

Ben was finally sitting on the floor when he met the eyes of the princess. I could see the sadness and regret on his face. She held his cheek, but the boy, who had a beautiful tan skin, flinched and avoided her touch.

"I'm sorry, Tory," his heartbreaking words made all of us to gape to him. "I think, I'm not made for you. His Highness is right. You're a princess and I'm...nothing. I'm an embarrassment to your royalty. I apologize, your Royal Highness."

His words were like a sword thrust in Victoria's chest. She froze the moment Ben stood and walked away. He did not look at anyone until he made his way to the elevator. He left just like that and Victoria burst into tears.

She shouted his name, but I was sure he could not hear her. I felt guilty because it was my entire fault. If only I could manage to prevent my husband from going here, this scenario would not happen. The always cheerful and friendly Victoria would not cry. I was the culprit of killing their relationship.

I saw how her green eyes turned into extremely infuriated stares when she saw me standing a few meters away. She was not the Victoria I knew a couple of hours ago. Fear mixed with my guilt and repentance.

She cursed and walked to my direction but two muscular arms stopped her. Alexander whispered something, but his sister repelled and cursed again.

"I thought you're trustworthy! I thought Alex has already found a girl who is not a dog!" She had loud voice that cut me into pieces, "You're like them. You're like her. All you want is for yourself to be the princess! All of you are selfish!"

"Victoria, shut it," Alexander shouted back and turned his head on my way, "Shirley has nothing to do with this." He looked at her again, "I'm the one who bring her here."

"Do you think I'm going to listen to you?" She strongly pushed her brother that caused her escape, "You didn't listen to me. You just damage my life, Alex. Ben has a big part on my life, but you shooed him away! And you still believe that I'm going to listen to your explanation."