(Bonus Chapter)Prince Alexander: I'm Not Interested to Girls Like You

This is Prince Alexander's point of view at the time he and Shirley first met. This contains dirty words because it is Prince Alexander who is speaking. You know him. He is pervert. So, if you're a little uncomfortable reading these kind of words, you can skip reading those lines. Enjoy the first Prince Alexander's chapter!

You can also read the love story Prince Alexander and Shirley's daughter in Royal Escapade with the Billionaire. Visit my profile for more stories!

Prince Alexander: I'm Not Interested to Girls Like You

Every morning, before I started to work or do something else, it was my ritual to open the top drawer of my table and stared at the old pictures hidden there. At least in these photos, Emily and I were still happy. I also did the same before my day ended.

I still loved her even though she had chosen my brother over me. They got married a few years ago and had a child. Her husband should be me, but she had a different decision. I knew she remained in love with me and I could do everything to take her back. 'Everything' meant that even I became an ally of the rebels to dethrone my brother at the time he became a king, I could do it for her.

My mother, Queen Beatrice, supported me. She favoured me more than my brother maybe because of Emily. She did not like the lady even before she was in a relationship with me. However, I did not care. I loved Emily and if the time my plans succeed she would become my queen. My one and only.

"Honey!" A woman in sexy black dress entered my office without knocking at my door. She might be one of the whores I hooked up last week.

I immediately closed the drawer. I did not want any strangers to learn about me and my beloved Emily.

"Who are you?" The bored tone that played with my voice made her flinched.

"Honey, you forget? This is me, Keira! How come you forget about me? We had a blast last night, remember?"

"Why are you here?"

"Obviously, I want to be with you. Let's have coffee. I knew a coffee shop near the airport. Let's go there, my treat."

"Only coffee?" I moved my eyes up and down of her body. She had a good size. If I was not mistaken, it was 36-24-36. Her blond hair was attractive and it would be nice to spread it on the mattress.

She lit up. Her smile was nothing special. It did not made me hard unlike Emily years ago. No one could turn me on even I slept with different women. Only Emily could do that.

"What do you want, honey? A trip to my pad after coffee?"

I laughed evilly, "Okay, that's a deal. What's your name again?"

"Keira, honey, Keira."

The phone on my office table rang, which took my small amount of enjoyment.

"What?" I angrily responded to the other line.

"Your new accountant will arrive this morning, so don't go anywhere." My secretary, Clarissa Williams, was in the other line.

"You know, I don't freaking care." I looked at the beautiful and hot Keira and winked at her. "I have a very important appointment so tour her yourself."

"Have you seen her data I sent you, Prince Alexander?"

"Of course not, why would I bother to read something uninteresting? She is another accountant who is not trustworthy."

The last accountant I had, Clyde Blade, working to me for the last three years, had resigned last month. He said that his conscience poking his mind when he learned that my accounts were funding the rebels. Well, it was good that he had already resigned. Otherwise, my plans would fail through his so-called, integrity.