XIV

XIV

What was going on here? I tried to speak out this question, but my mouth became dry and my voice hid in the deepest part of my throat. I did not know how to speak first, and second, I forgot how to close my mouth because Prince Alexander, the man who said that I should stay away from him, was breathtaking beautiful with his camouflage army uniform.

We looked at each other for the rest of my life, it seemed like that, but it was only a metaphor. I felt his eyes roamed my body as if undressing me in his imagination. Oh, if only he knew how I always remembering his naked state every night.

However, words of two weeks ago came out again as if a wall covering me from him. I tried for the rest of my past few days to stop thinking of him, but I found it to be the hardest task I did in my twenty-two years of my life. I was also dreaming of him and sometimes, I wished I would not wake up anymore. At least in my dream, he was still the Prince Alexander who kissed me, the playful man that could close the world for the two of us.

After a long silence or it was only my perspective, Prince Alexander tore his gaze away from me and looked at his sister before he gave a bad stare to Ben.

"What's that bastard doing here?" I sucked all the air when the Prince asked that. I thought his question referred to me, but it was his sister's boyfriend.

"Alex, stop calling Ben that way, will you?" Princess Victoria glared at his older brother, and walked in front of him. "How many times do I need to say that?"

"As long as you are still with him," he shot back, and sat on the chair next to me.

I looked at Ben who just watching his girlfriend and its brother talking aloud as if it did not matter if the people around them heard them. Ben seemed like regretting he was here and I wanted to say that he did not need to get worried about Prince Alexander because he hated loyal people like Ben. The Prince was the exact opposite of that attitude.

"Ugh," Princess Victoria released an infuriated exhale before going back to her seat, but added, "Just pretend that you two are okay. Please." She looked back and forth to her boyfriend and brother.

Ben nodded, but the Prince had something wrong in his blood, "I'm not a good pretentious, remember?"

"Okay, so keep your mouth shut."

A waiter came to our table to get our order. I placed the cheapest on the menu, which was Grilled Chicken. Princess Victoria began to protest when I told her that I was in my special diet now. Of course, that was only an invention; I did not want her to spend more money because of me after this expensive dress I was wearing right now.

Quiet but dangerous was the phrase that could describe our table before the two waiters served our food. We started eating our food still in full silence until the not typical Prince talked.

"What's your current job, Bastard?"

Before Ben could respond, Princess Victoria grimaced, "Alex!"

Prince Alexander raised his both hands, "Okay, okay, relax," He turned his attention again to the man sitting across to him, "What's your current job?"

I saw the princess shook her head, and Ben answered, "I was still working with my Dad in pier."

"So, how come you still encircle the little Victoria's head? For sure, she is the one who pays everything if you go outside," he insulted the awful young man that I wanted him to strangle for doing that.

"Oh my freak, Alexander, Ben is the son of the Pier's owner and soon to be one, so stop being so rude. And for your information, he pays for everything and even that food you're eating right now, he's the one who will pay for that!" Princess Victoria is in the urge of leaving and slapping his brother at this moment.