XLIII

XLIII

The first time I put my feet on London's airport, I had never thought my days here would be the opposite of my life in Chicago.

In just two months of staying here, I had met a prince and his family. I worked for him. Lived in a beautiful palace where he also lived. Fought with him. Fell in love with him. And, became his wife. What was next after this? A happily ever after? I hope so...

Princess Victoria, who was now my sister-in-law, waved at me when I exited the foyer. She wore sunglasses, even though it was still winter in England. She had a thick jacket, which covered her entire identity.

I travelled alone. Alexander and I separated ways in Manila's airport. It was hard to be away from him, though he promised that it would only last for two days. How I wished those long two days would end in just a snap.

When I got near them, Ben took the bag from my hand while saying, "I got it, Princess."

Victoria grinned, but I still protested, "I'm not a princess."

The princess entangled her arm on mine, "But soon to be one, so stop arguing about it. Okay?"

I put my other hand on my forehead and just nodded. "Okay, fine."

The princess gestured her hands on the two other men in front of us. They looked familiar, especially how each of them grinned at me. "Remember them?" Victoria asked.

"Of course," I answered instantly, "Who will forget those two?"

"You," Hi suddenly became serious. He put his arms across his chest, but he still looked like a comedian.

"Me? I still remember you," I defended.

Shelton intercepted, "You forgot to invite us in your wedding."

"Oh my gosh," I gasped. That was true, I slightly forgot about them. Though, I was not the one who invited people in my wedding, I should still consider them in my list. They were good people. Although we only met once, I could consider them as real persons. "It's...you know. Just a small party."

Victoria jabbed her elbow on Hi's stomach. "Shirley, don't get serious. These two are just making fun. They're only social climbers."

"Your Highness, what the hell? We're not social climbers!"

"Hi, shut up," Ben said in a scary tone, "One more shout to Tory, I'm going to rip your neck."

Hi just cleared his throat, but he and Shelton could not prevent their laugh after a few moments. "We're just kidding, Shirley. We know that you'll invite us when you get married again publicly."

"You're really sure about it," I smiled at them, but suddenly became confused, "By the way, what are you doing here?"

Her Highness raised her hand like a student who wanted to recite in the classroom, "I promise Alex that I'm going to take care of you while he's in NYC."

"Okay," I nodded and looked at the boys.

Victoria put her hand in the air again so I transferred my gaze at her again, "They're here to fetch you and they'll drive us in the Warden's mansion. Actually, only Ben. The other two, like I said earlier, are both social climbers."

"Hey, Victoria, we're going somewhere!" Hi yelled. I saw Ben gave him a deadly gaze like a knife that could cut Hi's throat immediately.

"Yeah, they'll go to another place, but they'll drive us first to Ella," the princess amended.

"Wait, what are we going to do to Ella's house?"

"Mansion," all of them said at once.

"Okay, mansion."